DJI Goggles RE analog SD card recording
1123 2 2020-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snowmtn
lvl.1
United States

Hi everyone, videos I have recorded in the analog race drone mode seem to be randomly disappearing from the SD card. Everytime I record a new one, an old one disappears. The card is not full by any means. When looking at the folder content on the computer, the files don't even show up. In the goggles however, the files are there but appear corrupted and cannot be played. It's almost like there can only be six videos on the card at a time. Why is this happening?
Also, the recording dates are all in 1980. How can I change this?
2020-8-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there snowmtn. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model and specifications of the SD Card that you are using please and can you please try using a different suggested SD Card for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2020-8-16
Use props
JasonWilli
lvl.2

India

Hi, If you are facing issue with corrupted recording videos cannot play well. I would suggest you can try video repair software such as Stellar Repair for Video which help you out repairing your corrupted video files as per supported formats. Thanks!
2020-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules