2274 20 2020-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David Geens
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213934 ft
Belgium

I have i problem with my MM.
I do not find any information about slow blinking RED/GREEN error.

I started my flight without any problems. Checked probs,... for every flight.
During the flight i got a fast rotating rotor/motor message.
I land the drone without any problems. Motors did not feel overhead and rotors looks fine.

I try to restart for a test and from that point no connectio with the drone.
Only a slow blinking RED/GREEN.

Is it possible to fix it ?
2020-8-15
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

Hello, try to change the propellers.
2020-8-15
Use props
TerminalVelocity
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6248064 ft
  • >>>
United States

Definitely start with changing the props...props are cheap.  What you've potentially encountered is a warping of the props that contributes to an over speed of the motors.  This is a well known issue with the rear props warping when the arms are folded and the props overlapped during extended or improper storage.  If this is in fact the problem, if you don't correct it soon, you will crash or lose your drone.   
2020-8-15
Use props
David Geens
lvl.2
Belgium

The props are not the problem.
The MM do not boot up.  I tried different things without success.
I think it is for this little bee end of life.

the second Mini in 5 months. ( not good advertising )

2020-8-16
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try removing the micro SD card from the  drone. There is something in my mind about a thread in here with that flashing and the micro SD card being the 'source' of the problem
2020-8-16
Use props
David Geens
lvl.2
Belgium

Sean-newbie Posted at 8-16 06:14
Try removing the micro SD card from the  drone. There is something in my mind about a thread in here with that flashing and the micro SD card being the 'source' of the problem

i tried this also
2020-8-16
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

did you check phone's flight logs of the last flight for any messages/warnings? From what I have seen that can be done.
2020-8-16
Use props
David Geens
lvl.2
Belgium

Sean-newbie Posted at 8-16 09:29
did you check phone's flight logs of the last flight for any messages/warnings? From what I have seen that can be done.

Propeller rotating too fast. Wind resistance affected. Return to home and land promptly. check whether propeller on beeping ESC is warped or damaged.

----------------------------------------------------------------
After this message i  land the drone directly.  From then the problems started.
2020-8-16
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ok, I just wondered if it detected any other problem after landing and before it was shut down. Have you 'played' with the micro SD card since the landing if not. DO NOT  but sitch the drone off if it is on and take the card out of the drone now. I will come back in a few minutes with another message but I need time to get ti all written. DO nothing to the card other than remove it from the drone
2020-8-16
Use props
David Geens
lvl.2
Belgium

The card is removed and formated. I tried also with another card without succes.
2020-8-16
Use props
djiuser_jlXvtbqzCyHi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4725190 ft
Spain

Here a list of some ERROR Blinking....
Maybe it helps.....
I don't remember the user who did the list, but thanks again on this point for the afford!!!!
Screenshot_20200502-130652.jpg
Screenshot_20200502-130703.jpg
2020-8-16
Use props
David Geens
lvl.2
Belgium

the description of the gps problems is the closest.
I'll send the Mini back to the netherlands for repair.
I can't do anything with it since the device won't boot or connect

It's frustrating.
A device that is not reliable
2020-8-16
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ok I see you have formatted the card but the following is worth a try.

Put that new card in the drone, boot the drone and let it sit for maybe a minute or so then switch the drone off and remove the card.

There may be readable logs on the card,. Put the card in a reader and connect the reader to a computer. DO NOT read the card via the drone.
If you have a Windows computer then, I think you need to have "show hidden files" or words to that effect, switched on or active/ Likewise "show extensions" needs to be on.
Open the card via the following path or folder tree.
Computer->card's name->MISC->LOG->flylog        
Open flylog and you will see fc_log.log   
Copy fc_log.log to your computer, note that is COPY not move, leave the original where it is.
Change the extension of the copy from log to DAT, so fc_log.log becomes fc_log.DAT you will get at least one warning  or question about changing the file type, click whatever is necessary to change the file name to fc_log.DAT

That file i.e. fc_log.DAT is now likely to be readable by the free software DatCon and may contain messages giving an indication of what the problem is. DatCon outputs the processed file as a csv which can be opened as a spreadsheet.
This works for me and the log seems to cover several switch the drone on / switch teh drone off sessions of the drone. I saw this in the mavic pilots forum and I think one of the posters said thay might have had a full log.
If one of the log people in here would perhaps play with the idea other logs might be found.

With regards to the original now formatted card, if you have not overwritten the old data it might be recoverable. Whether the naming of any recovered files will make sense I have no Idea.
I use ZarX for photo recovery but do not know if it can recover data files. I have also seen mention of recuva

2020-8-16
Use props
David Geens
lvl.2
Belgium

The card is formated
2020-8-16
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes I know but if you did a quick format then that does nothing other than remove, shall we call them, addresses, the info is still there but without addresses. If you did not do a quick format then things may be different .
However if you put the other card into the drone and switch the drone on it is likely to create or recreate the file structure and a log that is applicable to that switch on. I think it is at least worth a try. Of cousrse if you have given up on the drone ..............
2020-8-16
Use props
David Geens
lvl.2
Belgium

i never use quick format, always use wipe
2020-8-16
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

lets see how I can phrase this.............even if every thing is gone, putting the old card back into the drone OR THE OTHER CARD and switch the drone on for a while. That process may create an entirely new set of files including an entirely new set of logs.
2020-8-16
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The above said, what do you mean by wipe?

if "wipe" = Windows erase, then there is a fair chance the data is still there and recoverable.  It needs to be overwritten to be reasonably 'gone', Windows erasing and quick formatting does not do that.
2020-8-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there David Geens. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Mini. Since you have done multiple troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the issue on your drone. However, it seems that the problem persists, we highly recommend you to contact our DJI support team at ( https://www.dji.com/support ) For further assistance and for further evaluation. Agian I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your kind and understanding.
2020-8-16
Use props
David Geens
lvl.2
Belgium

The MM is on the way to DJI Netherlands.

i am already curious what is going on now
i flew in total 14 hours with 2 Minis, hup hup to the 3'th. I hope the next one fly longer as 7 Hours.
It's not more funny
2020-8-17
Use props
David Geens
lvl.2
Belgium

Got message from the Netherlands.
"Core Board Module defect" in a few day i get my 3'th Mini.
2020-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules