Not responding to gimble tilt.
424 6 2020-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wrinklyrocker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi my Mavic 2 pro will not respond to the camera tilt control wheel on the controller, any body got any idea why or
what l can do?
Thanks,
Chris.

2020-8-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try calibrating the remote controller.
2020-8-15
Use props
Wrinklyrocker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 8-15 09:24
Try calibrating the remote controller.

Thanks AJ will do
2020-8-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Let us know if that sorts it
2020-8-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Chris. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As A J posted on post #2. Kindly please try to calibrate your DJI Mavic 2 Pro's remote controller to see if the issue will still persist. For reference I will post an official DJI tutorial video on how to calibrate the DJI Mavic Remote Controller. Thank you.

2020-8-16
Use props
Wrinklyrocker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks AJ and DJI for your help ,l looked on youtube to see how to calibrate the controller, but the ones showing there were different to my screen, l do have the latest updates loaded
or so it tells me. I have re calibrated the controller as best l could but am in the middle of organising a family funeral so haven't had a chance to check it out but l will asap.
Thanks again for your help will keep you posted as to my results, it does work here in the house.
2020-8-17
Use props
Wrinklyrocker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi AJ and DJI Stephen, l calibrated the controller and have test flown the M2P it performed faultlessly so thanks both for your help.
Regards.
Chris.
2020-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules