App crashes dji go 4
599 4 2020-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ABF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 726086 ft
Germany

#DJI I have the latest update version installed (4.3.38) but still encounter major difficulties starting the app. If I can see the white screen to enter the device, I am happy. But after two seconds the app crashes, latest when pushing any of the menu buttons.
I deleted the app, turned off the iPad Pro (iOS 13.6), and downloaded the DJI Go 4 app again. But I encounter the same crashes.
What can I do? I need to fly and record, need to see the images in the editor. I need to rely on it!
Thanx for attending to this problem and providing a solution that works reliably.
Regards, Andreas.
2020-8-15
Use props
Viipii Muzic
New

France

I have a similar issue. The DJI Go app bécane more ans more unstable during the past days and started systematically crashing upon opening on my iPhone 7. The oOs update last night did not solve the issue: it does not wok at all. Don’t know what to do...
2020-8-17
Use props
fans459aa8ef
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7185 ft
France

I have a similar issue. The DJI Go app bécane more ans more unstable during the past days and started systematically crashing upon opening on my iPhone 7. The oOs update last night did not solve the issue: it does not wok at all. Don’t know what to do...
2020-8-17
Use props
fans459aa8ef
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7185 ft
France

2020-8-17
Use props
DJI_Lisa
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Hey there - this is the wrong forum for this question.  Please go here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... peid&typeid=565 or email Support@DJI.com

This forum is for software developers working with DJI's SDK to build 3rd party applications.  DJI's main applications are discussed in DJI's main forum area.  

Good luck!
2020-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules