M2P - RC+AC won't connect. AC won't connect to PC via USB.
1092 1 2020-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Septimia
New

Germany

Hello everyone!

I just got my very first drone, today, Mavic 2 Pro, and I'm already having issues.
Did the set up without any problem, tried to practice a few hours later and it prompted a firmware update for the RC, which I did.
The RC stopped connecting to the AC. I turned everything off and on again. AC didn't power on as expected.
Propeller and gimbal checks are ok, but there is no beeping and no status lights.
Tried fully charging the battery again, still nothing. Started everything by the book again, still nothing.
RC says connecting when powered on, but after a few seconds only battery percentage and the searching signal symbol at the top remain.
I tried pairing RC and AC and it seems to work, but still no connection somehow.

I downloaded the Assistant 2 for Mavic and refreshed firmware on RC.
HOWEVER, I cannot seem to connect the drone itself to my PC. It keeps connecting and disconnecting without end.
I tried on several (2 others, really) computers. Same issue.
Also tried all other older firmwares available on the controller, in hopes it would be a compatibility issue between RC and AC, nope, nothing.
Updated to latest again, still nada.
Maybe the drivers? Well, I have Win10 and as everyone seems to know, the drivers provided here are from 2013 and cannot be installed without messing with the registry etc.

I have read many threads here and in other forums. I just don't know what else to do.
I didn't expect my first day with a drone this expensive would involve several hours of pointless troubleshooting with no solution.

Any tips? Have I missed anything?
2020-8-15
Use props
Pardalouco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 626339 ft
Spain

Any luck? I have the same issue but with MA2
2020-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now