Smart Controller Display Issue
550 2 2020-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wdimpfl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125443 ft
United States

I have had my DJI Mavic II Zoom and smart controller for about a year and a half. Today I was using it to video sailboat races. After the first race I was returning the drone to home and suddenly all the information except the camera image disappeared from the screen. That had never happened before. I couldn't figure out how to restore the screen info so I flew back using the camera image. Did I touch something or push a button that did that? Is there something I could have done to restore the information? I suppose I could have just hit the Return to Home button, but it was unnerving to loose the information on the screen.
2020-8-15
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

Hi wdimpfl,

try sliding up / down the screen with one finger. Depending up or down sliding, you get a screen with just the image of the drone's camera or the screen with all the information.
Try it out at home, when the drone in still on the ground and get used to it.

Unfortunatly there's no much of a manual of the DJI Go 4 app.

I found more or less of a manual at the "Drone Flyer club" (has nothing to do with DJI)
https://droneflyertv.weebly.com/ ... 4_manual_v1__1_.pdf
2020-8-16
Use props
wdimpfl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125443 ft
United States

JohnDG Posted at 8-16 03:32
Hi wdimpfl,

try sliding up / down the screen with one finger. Depending up or down sliding, you get a screen with just the image of the drone's camera or the screen with all the information.

Thank you! I vaguely recall learning that at one point, but when my flight information suddenly disappeared from my screen I couldn't remember the "secret handshake" to get it back! It was while I was flying back over water with just enough battery to get back that it happened. I didn't panic, but was a bit concerned. It seems I have to try several times sweeping my finger before I can get the information back.
2020-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules