Mavic air 2 replacement faulty!
1725 10 2020-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve bell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 697497 ft
United Kingdom

After an accident & subsequent splashdown into water with my new mavic air 2 i had to send the unit in, initially i had to wait two weeks for a postage label to be  emailed to me!
It was decided by the repair team to replace the complete drone for safety reasons.
On recieving the 'new' replacement it was discovered  to have a fault, the video was terrible & i was getting gimbal overload warnings.
Great here we go again with this waiting game, shipping label another 2 weeks!
No contact from DJI to confirm receipt of the unit, no word on diagnosis of the fault & no idea of turnaround  time yet & the unit has been with them for 3 weeks now!
My 3rd DJI drone & likely to be my last if customer  service is of declining importance.

2020-8-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We are truly saddened to read your frustrations, Steve. I have your case pulled up using your DJI Forum account. We'll coordinate with the team in any updates, Steve. Rest assured that we'll keep an eye on this.

Anticipating your patience and understanding.
2020-8-16
Use props
Steve bell
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Still no contact from DJI regarding progress of repair of my faulty replacement mavic air!
2020-8-18
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Steve,

From my experience, DJI is great at making cool drones, but they suck at customer service, their company culture simply doesn't undersatnd the value behind doing things fast to keep a customer happy, they would rather save money than jump through hoops for you. This is not personal, they're like this with everyone, but what else can we expect from a chinese start up company?
2020-8-19
Use props
Steve bell
lvl.2
United Kingdom

SupBro Posted at 8-19 06:18
Hi Steve,

From my experience, DJI is great at making cool drones, but they suck at customer service, their company culture simply doesn't undersatnd the value behind doing things fast to keep a customer happy, they would rather save money than jump through hoops for you. This is not personal, they're like this with everyone, but what else can we expect from a chinese start up company?

My experience is also telling me this! I've started  flying fpv now so will probably be building my own drones in future!
2020-8-19
Use props
happyslaps
lvl.1
United States

Wait you have to wait for a shipping label? I thought you download it? I applied for DJI Express service. I assumed you download the shipping label
2020-8-19
Use props
Steve bell
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Yes, on every  occasion (3times) that I've used care refresh I've had to wait 2 weeks at least to be emailed a label!
2020-8-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Steve bell Posted at 8-18 21:47
Still no contact from DJI regarding progress of repair of my faulty replacement mavic air!

Hi Steve, sorry to have kept you waiting. Our team is following up on your case, I'll help to push again, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
2020-8-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

happyslaps Posted at 8-19 19:49
Wait you have to wait for a shipping label? I thought you download it? I applied for DJI Express service. I assumed you download the shipping label

Hi there, DJI Natalia has replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=222935, thanks.
2020-8-20
Use props
Steve bell
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 8-20 04:34
Hi there, DJI Natalia has replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=222935, thanks.

Hi, i would now like my mavic air 2 returned back to me please, even if the repair hasn't been carried out (in which case I'll instruct an independent repairer to carry out the work & seek a refund of care refresh fee +).
6 WEEKS WITH NO PROGRESS REPORT IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!
IS IT ACCEPTABLE IN CHINA?
2020-8-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Steve bell Posted at 8-23 22:34
Hi, i would now like my mavic air 2 returned back to me please, even if the repair hasn't been carried out (in which case I'll instruct an independent repairer to carry out the work & seek a refund of care refresh fee +).
6 WEEKS WITH NO PROGRESS REPORT IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!
IS IT ACCEPTABLE IN CHINA?

Sorry to read your frustration, Steve. Allow us to reach once more our Service Center and request an update. Kindly bear with us again and while waiting for feedback, we ask for your extended patience. Thank you in advance.
2020-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules