Screen Visibility
903 3 2020-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomAir9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314144 ft
United States

I've lately discovered that the DJI Smart Controller will solve the problem of reading the Icons and text on the
DJI Fly screen.  On my Smart phone or iPad Mini the text and icons are too small.  Also, white text and white icons are difficult and sometimes impossible to read on a light background.  Please make the DJO Smart Controller available for Mavic Air 2 drones.
2020-8-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi TomAir9, Smart Controller will be compatible with Mavic Air 2 via a firmware update, please keep an eye on the update of the Smart Controller. Thank you for your attention.
2020-8-16
Use props
TomAir9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314144 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-16 19:24
Hi TomAir9, Smart Controller will be compatible with Mavic Air 2 via a firmware update, please keep an eye on the update of the Smart Controller. Thank you for your attention.

Thanks for the reply.  
Flying with a smart phone is not fun.  The text and icons on the fly screen are too small form me to read.  Where I'm flying I constantly need to know my height, distance, and wifi connectively.  White text also needs a black background.  It would also be helpful if an audible warning was given when connectively is weak.
Thanks again.
2020-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TomAir9 Posted at 8-18 07:45
Thanks for the reply.  
Flying with a smart phone is not fun.  The text and icons on the fly screen are too small form me to read.  Where I'm flying I constantly need to know my height, distance, and wifi connectively.  White text also needs a black background.  It would also be helpful if an audible warning was given when connectively is weak.
Thanks again.

You're most welcome, I will help to forward your feedback to the related team again.
2020-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules