Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Secondhand I2 X5 - HELP
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
777guru
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24836 ft

United Kingdom

Hi there - APOLLOGIES, this may have been asked before.  I need a quick bit of help:

Validate the SN of a machine to verify its legitimacy and warranty status.

Anything to watch for on a SH machine?

I2
X5s
Cadence Controller

All help is greatly appreciated and sorry to those that saw this post many times before!

777guru
2020-8-16
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

This may help:

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&a ... TRTdbE_42KtkreMx6QO

What is SH machine?
2020-8-16
Use props
777guru
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24836 ft

United Kingdom

Many thanks. I had come across this before and punched in the SN. It comes up with a Phantom 4 rather than an Inspire 2. Trying to work out if this is a red flag or just an issue identifying the SN?
2020-8-16
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

777guru Posted at 8-16 22:27
Many thanks. I had come across this before and punched in the SN. It comes up with a Phantom 4 rather than an Inspire 2. Trying to work out if this is a red flag or just an issue identifying the SN?

Only DJI will be able to reliably confirm manufacturing date of a given product, but they just don't provide such service on regular basis. Ask the seller for dealer's invoice. Warranty has not much to do with SN anyway. Drone activation date - as recorded within DJI's server - is the deciding factor for determining the age of a product. They'll let you know if the drone is under warranty, but only when sent for repair.
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there 777guru. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Can you please try to send me the serial number of the said DJI drone through PM for me to be able to check the activation date of the said drone on our DJI database. Thank you.
2020-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules