1590 6 2020-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LexMortis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5617 ft
Luxembourg

Dear DJI,

Please stop selecting default language based on IP geolocation. It's BAD and inaccurate (it says I am in France while writing this post, I am not).

I am switching between countries regularly and it keeps changing languages.

Please make it more persistent based on selection stored in a cookie, account or stop using geolocation as your primary source and use browser default language instead.
You will save all of us a lot of frustration with your website.

Kind regards.
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi LexMortis, sorry for any inconvenience caused, I will forward your feedback to the corresponding department to notice. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
2020-8-17
Use props
an4rch
New

United States

I see this hasn't been addressed at all considering I keep getting pushed to the french site.
2022-5-16
Use props
Smartsurfer
New

United States

I run in to this every time and I am based in the US.  The website defaults to FR and the only way to correct is to login and change the language to EN.  Very annoying!!!
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Smartsurfer Posted at 7-21 10:40
I run in to this every time and I am based in the US.  The website defaults to FR and the only way to correct is to login and change the language to EN.  Very annoying!!!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your feedback to our team and we will address it ASAP. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-7-21
Use props
djiuser_yeMAHRsjpiNs
New
France

It wasn't addressed after 2 years...
Now it's been 3 years and still not fixed.
It seems like the "we will address it ASAP" is a big b*llsh*t.
I also have my newsletter in Spanish after creating my account from Spain while on vacations, and I don't speak a word of Spanish...
Can any DJI employee explain how to change the newsletter settings ?
And please don't tell me to login to my account and change the language, we all know that such a setting does not exist.
Cheers
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_yeMAHRsjpiNs Posted at 10-1 00:36
It wasn't addressed after 2 years...
Now it's been 3 years and still not fixed.
It seems like the "we will address it ASAP" is a big b*llsh*t.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We recommend you contact our support team through the link below via the account you registered and report your request. You can also provide us with the ticket number for follow-up after contacting our support team. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules