Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Error de activación osmo pocket
3576 14 2020-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rociacuteolv
New

Spain

Buenas tardes, me acaba de llegar mi osmo pocket, la he cargado completamente y cuando la conecto al telefono movil (samsung S9 Plus) me dice que error de activacón, error sn. Y no puedo reinicar la camara porque nunca se ha conectado por lo que al no estar activada no me sale el menu para poder reiniciar. ¿Qué puedo hacer? La verdad que es una gran decepción tener tantos problemas nada más recibir el articulo. Gracias
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Rociacuteolv, I am sorry to hear about the issue. Could you please post a screenshot of the activation error and tell me the serial number? I'd help to check on it.
2020-8-17
Use props
Rociacuteolv
New

Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 8-17 03:37
Hi Rociacuteolv, I am sorry to hear about the issue. Could you please post a screenshot of the activation error and tell me the serial number? I'd help to check on it.

El numero de serie es 0W7CG8V0131030,
el error es
2020-8-17
Use props
Rociacuteolv
New

Spain

Y como no he podido activarlo, no me sale el menu de la camara para poder resetearlo
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Rociacuteolv Posted at 8-17 04:17
Y como no he podido activarlo, no me sale el menu de la camara para poder resetearlo

Thank you for getting back with the screenshot.
Please try to change a different network connection or mobile device and activate the gimbal again.
If the issue persists, and it keeps saying SN locked, you are suggested to contact the seller for further assistance.
2020-8-18
Use props
fansd7744017
lvl.1
Brazil

Rociacuteolv Posted at 2020-8-17 04:17

Hi friendy, did they solve your problem?  I have the same problem.
2021-1-20
Use props
AronAbella
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-8-17 03:37
Hi Rociacuteolv, I am sorry to hear about the issue. Could you please post a screenshot of the activation error and tell me the serial number? I'd help to check on it.

hi i have sime problem .does not turn on mi number serial its: 0W7DG3T0120973
2021-10-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AronAbella Posted at 10-20 23:51
hi i have sime problem .does not turn on mi number serial its: 0W7DG3T0120973

Hi Aron, sorry to read about the issue. May I double confirm if your issue is that the gimbal can not be powered on? If yes, please try to charge the device for about 2 hours and try again.
If it is an activation issue, please try to change a different network connection or mobile device and activate the device again.
If the issue persists, and it keeps saying SN locked, you are suggested to contact the seller for further assistance.
2021-10-21
Use props
djiuser_uwri8ySVwLS2
New

Costa Rica

AronAbella Posted at 2021-10-20 23:51
hi i have sime problem .does not turn on mi number serial its: 0W7DG3T0120973

Buenas tardes, no puedo activar mi dji action 2, me sale error de activación sn bloqueado, que puedo hacer?
Screenshot_20221015-095238.jpg
2022-10-15
Use props
djiuser_raxHCHEdwN9X
New
Flight distance : 5512 ft

Peru

djiuser_uwri8ySVwLS2 Posted at 2022-10-15 12:55
Buenas tardes, no puedo activar mi dji action 2, me sale error de activación sn bloqueado, que puedo hacer?[Image]

Hola, buenas tardes. Tengo el mismo problema, he comprado este equipo por internet y ha desaparecido el vendedor, no puedo activar mi producto por nada del mundo y he perdido toda mi inversion
2-20 14:38
Use props
djiuser_raxHCHEdwN9X
New

Peru

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-8-17 03:37
Hi Rociacuteolv, I am sorry to hear about the issue. Could you please post a screenshot of the activation error and tell me the serial number? I'd help to check on it.

Podrias ayudarme por favor? He comprado mi osmo action 3 a un vendedor en internet que ha desaparecido y no puedo activar mi producto, tengo mas de 2 dias intentándolo, he cambiado mis conexiones de red, he buscado otras versiones del aplicativo y nada me fubciona  por favor, necesito ayuda
2-20 14:40
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_raxHCHEdwN9X Posted at 2-20 14:38
Hola, buenas tardes. Tengo el mismo problema, he comprado este equipo por internet y ha desaparecido el vendedor, no puedo activar mi producto por nada del mundo y he perdido toda mi inversion

Hi there. We are more than glad to help. Is it the same error as the ones above? If it's fine, can you also share a screenshot and send me the serial number through direct message? Thank you.
2-20 21:38
Use props
djiuser_raxHCHEdwN9X
New

Peru

DJI Tony Posted at 2-20 21:38
Hi there. We are more than glad to help. Is it the same error as the ones above? If it's fine, can you also share a screenshot and send me the serial number through direct message? Thank you.

Mi producto es el Osmo Action 3. Serial 5S4XL820002404 y lo que muestro en las imagenes son los errores que dice la app al intentar vincularlo
2-21 05:44
Use props
djiuser_raxHCHEdwN9X
New

Peru

djiuser_raxHCHEdwN9X Posted at 2-21 05:44
Mi producto es el Osmo Action 3. Serial 5S4XL820002404 y lo que muestro en las imagenes son los errores que dice la app al intentar vincularlo

2-21 05:45
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_raxHCHEdwN9X Posted at 2-21 05:44

Hi there, sorry for your issue, may I know if you purchased the camera from the reseller?
According to our judgment, this product may have come from illegal channels. To protect your rights and interests, please contact the seller as soon as possible (if the product is given by others as a gift, provide feedback to the giver in a timely manner). Thank you for your understanding.
2-22 04:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules