Osmo Pocket Activation Issue
3843 26 2020-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
billy06
lvl.1

France

Hi,
I'm very fed up with your app, this is not serious !!!

I can't activate my brand new Osmo Pocket on my Mimo app on my phone (I allready have an Osmo mobile 3 registered on that app)
SN: 0W7CG8W0130630

Could you please help ?

Why is this so complicated to start with an Osmo Pocket ?

Regards

Issue message

Issue message
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Billy, sorry for the issue, may I know where did you purchase the Osmo Pocket? For this issue, you may double-check if the DJI Mimo app has been updated to the latest version and try to activate again.
If the error persists, you may need to contact the reseller for further assistance.
2020-8-17
Use props
fans5f169648
lvl.1

France

DJI Susan Posted at 8-17 22:39
Hi Billy, sorry for the issue, may I know where did you purchase the Osmo Pocket? For this issue, you may double-check if the DJI Mimo app has been updated to the latest version and try to activate again.
If the error persists, you may need to contact the reseller for further assistance.

Hi Susan
I purchased my Osmo pocket on Amazon.fr

The DJI Mimo app version on my Galaxy S8+ is 1.3.4 (but i've tried on my galaxy tablet and it doesn't works too)
How can i display the Osmo pocket firmware version ?

As you can see on the message (translated from French):
"Activation pending..."
- record informations on server - is OK
- send activation informations to the device - FAILED
-

Regards

2020-8-17
Use props
fans5f169648
lvl.1

France

here is the ID sticker on the box
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans5f169648 Posted at 8-17 23:53
[view_image]

here is the ID sticker on the box

Sorry for the issue, it is suggested contacting the dealer for further assistance on this matter.
2020-8-19
Use props
fans5f169648
lvl.1

France

DJI Susan Posted at 8-19 05:11
Sorry for the issue, it is suggested contacting the dealer for further assistance on this matter.

can't believe that you despite so much your customers
2020-8-19
Use props
djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA
lvl.1

United States

I realize this is an old thread but I can not activate my Osmo Pocket either no matter how many times I try or the network I am using.

My SN is 0w7dg3s0125518
2020-8-24
Use props
fans5f169648
lvl.1

France

How do I know if it's a stolen item ?
I bought it on Amazon....
2020-8-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans5f169648 Posted at 8-19 05:58
can't believe that you despite so much your customers

I am terribly sorry for the delay. May I know if you have contacted the dealer?
2020-8-25
Use props
fans5f169648
lvl.1

France

DJI Susan Posted at 8-25 02:28
I am terribly sorry for the delay. May I know if you have contacted the dealer?

That's what I'll do, I'll send back the device to Amazon and ask for a reimbursement
I'll write the necessary review about the incredibly unefficient customer service from dji
I just can't believe it
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans5f169648 Posted at 8-25 02:40
That's what I'll do, I'll send back the device to Amazon and ask for a reimbursement
I'll write the necessary review about the incredibly unefficient customer service from dji
I just can't believe it

We sincerely apologize that the Osmo Pocket was not performed as expected, this is not the experience we want you to have with us. At the same time, we'll keep improving to provide better service to you all, sorry again for all the inconvenience caused, if there is any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2020-8-26
Use props
djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA
lvl.1

United States

Since I’m unable to get help as well I’m going to get rid of this pos.
2020-8-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA Posted at 8-28 15:47
Since I’m unable to get help as well I’m going to get rid of this pos.

Sorry for the late response. Could you please show me a screenshot of the error message prompt? I'll help to check it, thanks.
2020-8-28
Use props
djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-28 19:49
Sorry for the late response. Could you please show me a screenshot of the error message prompt? I'll help to check it, thanks.
My serial number was posted above.

But I’ll repost the SN: My SN is 0w7dg3s0125518
A54BC395-C458-44EA-8499-C4209D1D7F4B.jpeg
2020-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA Posted at 8-29 05:13
My serial number was posted above.

But I’ll repost the SN: My SN is 0w7dg3s0125518

As per check, your Osmo Pocket was involved in fraud, DJI has locked the machine, kindly please to contact your seller to solve the issue. Thanks.
2020-8-30
Use props
djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA
lvl.1

United States

It was bought via mercari
  What do you mean fraud?
How do much unlock it?
2020-8-30
Use props
djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA
lvl.1

United States

What a waste. This is just a couple hundred dollars of e-waste because the company won’t take care of their customers. I will never buy any more of your products. Not that you’ll care.
2020-9-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA Posted at 9-30 21:51
What a waste. This is just a couple hundred dollars of e-waste because the company won’t take care of their customers. I will never buy any more of your products. Not that you’ll care.

I am deeply sorry for the delay. Please contact the reseller for further assistance. May I know if you have contacted the reseller?
Besides, please click the "Reply" button if you reply to me so that I can get the reminder. Thank you.
2020-10-1
Use props
djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-1 01:45
I am deeply sorry for the delay. Please contact the reseller for further assistance. May I know if you have contacted the reseller?
Besides, please click the "Reply" button if you reply to me so that I can get the reminder. Thank you.

It was purchased used on mercari. There is only the prior owner whom just reset it so they could sell it. With you claiming to be unable to unlock it it is literally just e-waste. What a terrible way to run a company and lose customers from updating their cameras with your products.
2020-10-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA Posted at 10-1 01:52
It was purchased used on mercari. There is only the prior owner whom just reset it so they could sell it. With you claiming to be unable to unlock it it is literally just e-waste. What a terrible way to run a company and lose customers from updating their cameras with your products.

I am sorry for this, however, as per the system, the unit has not been activated before. If the DJI unit had been activated, it will not be able to deactivate the unit.
I may still suggest that you try to contact the seller. I will also try to ask the related team again and see if there is anything we can help.
2020-10-1
Use props
djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-1 02:29
I am sorry for this, however, as per the system, the unit has not been activated before. If the DJI unit had been activated, it will not be able to deactivate the unit.
I may still suggest that you try to contact the seller. I will also try to ask the related team again and see if there is anything we can help.

That doesn’t even make sense then.

The prior owner used it and then sold it. When I got it it asked me to activate it with the app while connected to my phone. It says that every time I have tried to activate it.

Now you are saying it was never activated before, so how could it have been used in fraud?
2020-10-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA Posted at 10-1 02:31
That doesn’t even make sense then.

The prior owner used it and then sold it. When I got it it asked me to activate it with the app while connected to my phone. It says that every time I have tried to activate it.

I am sorry for your difficulties. As per the serial number, there is no activation record in our system with this 0w7dg3s0125518 serial number.
If it is convenient, you can provide a picture of the serial number to double confirm.
2020-10-1
Use props
djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-1 18:56
I am sorry for your difficulties. As per the serial number, there is no activation record in our system with this 0w7dg3s0125518 serial number.
If it is convenient, you can provide a picture of the serial number to double confirm.

I can also post the QR reading from it as well if needed.
65DAF269-34F7-4454-9D6E-2724E75447B8.jpeg
2020-10-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA Posted at 10-1 21:58
I can also post the QR reading from it as well if needed.

Thank you, I had double confirmed the serial number, it has not been activated indeed. And we have received a fraud notification from the issuing bank for the card that was used to complete the order of this Osmo Pocket. There might be different reasons for the bank to issue this notification:

• The cardholder reported to the bank that the transaction is fraudulent.
• The cardholder initiated a fraud chargeback dispute against the order.
• The issuing bank noticed something abnormal and reported the transaction as fraudulent on behalf of the cardholder.

If there is any misunderstanding, we highly recommend you contact the reseller and contact the bank to cancel the fraud report or chargeback dispute, or asked them to help to explain this order to the bank. We will unlock the aircraft and spare parts when we receive the cancellation confirmation from the bank. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2020-10-2
Use props
djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-2 02:09
Thank you, I had double confirmed the serial number, it has not been activated indeed. And we have received a fraud notification from the issuing bank for the card that was used to complete the order of this Osmo Pocket. There might be different reasons for the bank to issue this notification:

So in other words I bought stolen goods. Great.
2020-10-2
Use props
djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-2 02:09

Do you have an email where I can get an official report on this so I can go to the police?
2020-10-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_BvLKCTowEaLA Posted at 10-2 03:31
Do you have an email where I can get an official report on this so I can go to the police?

You can send the serial number, the error message when activating the unit to our support via email support@dji.com, we will reply to you with an email.
2020-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules