Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote Controller Battery Drains Within 20 Minutes on Mavic Pro 2
1334 3 2020-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Weknin
New

Israel

Hi,
I bought my Mavic Pro 2 not long ago as my first drone and was very pleased to discover the drone's impressive capabilities.
One major problem with my device is that the RC battery drains within 15-20 minutes, thus I can't really go and fly the drone.

For instance, the RC battery will definitely be completely drained before the Mavic Pro 2 first battery will hit the 50%. It normally losses around 10% before I "Go Fly", and the drone will land itself since of RC battery life is about to end almost always on the first fly, making the "Fly More" kit I bought essentially worthless as my flying time ceiling is set to the RC battery and not the drone batteries.

I use Galaxy S20 Pro as my mobile device, and already read all the threads I could find on the forum including this and could not resolve my issue. I have friends with Mavic Pro 1 and Mavic Air that use Android devices and can still survive with the RC battery more than all the 3 drone's batteries all together. They own an inferior model with Android device and still their RC battery life is not even an issue.

I must say I'm very dissapointed as the Mavic Pro 2 + Fly More kit are far from being cheap, and I did not expect such an issue from a flag model of DJI.
Limited to 15-20 minutes of a fly makes the device unusable, sitting in the drawer as no use could be done within such a small time gap.
Would really appreciate any valid solution that is not already mentioned in the thread I attached, or a RC replacement in case of need.

Best,
Or.
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Weknin. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro's remote controller. Since this issue is happening on the said remote controller. I would recommended to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2020-8-17
Use props
Joland Verhees
New

Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-17 21:49
Hello there Weknin. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro's remote controller. Since this issue is happening on the said remote controller. I would recommended to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.

same problem here !!!!!
2020-8-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Joland Verhees Posted at 8-23 06:46
same problem here !!!!!

Hi there Joland Verhees. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having the same issue. I would recommend for you to contact out DJI Support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to check the said remote controller and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules