Osmo Mobile 3 Heating error when evnironment temp is under parameter
683 5 2020-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ahsan808
lvl.1
Pakistan

I recently opend my Brand new Osmo Mobile 3 (Made a video as well), the first thing that I noticed after unboxing, is that it showed Green light (for 1 sec) and than Solid RED light. In 10 seconds, the Osmo Mobile 3 turns off. I tracked the error through the manual and found out the Solid Red Light means it has temperature error or a firmware.
I searched on the web and there is nothing about this error solution. On the next day, I emailed the DJi Support "After sales and Service". There was no response from them at all and it has been either 1 or 2 weeks there is no reply from them.

I am using Nokia 8.1 Android 10 (Kernel Version 4.9.186-perf+), i also tried it on the Samsung Note 5 and the response is the same.

I read some where, that firmware needs to be updated which can resolve the problem and it is showing that you need to update your firmware but 10 sec is a very short time and it also shows the error that battery is over heated, which is not true, and I made sure the room is cool enough to work in the controled temperature. I have no idea on how to resolve the problem. Someone suggested it is a hardware issues and the sensor might be faulty but I haven't received any reply form the DJI itself.

On top of it, it is not charging. I searched on the net and it is suppose to be like showing signs of charging but it is NOT showing any signs of charging, instead it is blank or turns blank after a few blinks.

Can anyone assist me in this matter. My first ever DJI Product and I do not knwo what to do about it. I am stuck

I am attaching the screen shot of the error.

Error message of temperature DJI OSMO MOBILE 3

2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Ahsan808, sorry for the issue. If the error message existed right after powered on, it is not suggested continue using it. Please contact the dealer to help to send in the unit for service.
I noticed that you contacted our support via email but got no reply, could you please provide the ticket number to me? I'll check the case.
BTW, please double confirm if the email was sent to support@dji.com, if no, please resend the email to this address, thank you.
2020-8-17
Use props
Ahsan808
lvl.1
Pakistan

DJI Susan Posted at 8-17 23:51
Hi Ahsan808, sorry for the issue. If the error message existed right after powered on, it is not suggested continue using it. Please contact the dealer to help to send in the unit for service.
I noticed that you contacted our support via email but got no reply, could you please provide the ticket number to me? I'll check the case.
BTW, please double confirm if the email was sent to , if no, please resend the email to this address, thank you.

Hi there,

I am in Pakistan and I bought the Product from Dubai Airport in Cash payment. It is not possible for me to give it in service. Is there any service station in Pakistan ?

I contact through support page of DJI. Unfortunately there was no Ticket number that I can recall or emailed to me.
I did not knew a ticket number is generated after query.
2020-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ahsan808 Posted at 8-18 00:19
Hi there,

I am in Pakistan and I bought the Product from Dubai Airport in Cash payment. It is not possible for me to give it in service. Is there any service station in Pakistan ?

Sorry that as of the moment, there is no service center in Pakistan. Please send the email again to support@dji.com, we will do our best to help.
2020-8-19
Use props
Ahsan808
lvl.1
Pakistan

DJI Susan Posted at 8-19 05:01
Sorry that as of the moment, there is no service center in Pakistan. Please send the email again to , we will do our best to help.

Hi ,

I have emailed it .. the ticket number is as follows;

2020-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ahsan808 Posted at 8-20 01:32
Hi ,

I have emailed it .. the ticket number is as follows;

Thank you for getting back, I will ask the proper team to reply to you asap.
2020-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules