DJI Repair submission site not working.
812 3 2020-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TyrantTurtle336
lvl.2
Flight distance : 242379 ft
United States

After talking to a very friendly customer service representative named Daniel, he concluded that my remote controller needs to be sent in to be analyzed and repaired.

On the DJI repair site I cannot get past the window that asks for my service area. It asks for two things, area which is 3- North America and Country/Region which is United States.

I click submit and I get a red message written in Chinese:

系统异常,请刷新重试

Which Google translated for me as, "The system is abnormal, please refresh and try again"
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience that it caused. We have tested it and the Repair Website works. Does the same problem persist after refreshing your browser? If you haven't tried, we recommend that you use different web browsers to see if it resolves your issue. Kindly keep us updated.
2020-8-17
Use props
TyrantTurtle336
lvl.2
Flight distance : 242379 ft
United States

I was first using Chrome, I did first try to refresh several different ways. Microsoft Edge worked fine though. So must be something with my Chrome browser.
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

TyrantTurtle336 Posted at 8-17 12:03
I was first using Chrome, I did first try to refresh several different ways. Microsoft Edge worked fine though. So must be something with my Chrome browser.

Got it and glad it was quickly sorted out. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Have a great day!
2020-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules