Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Smart Controller Compass error.
655 0 2020-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Intrakota
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13607077 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,
I have a DJI Mavic Enterprise Dual, the Smart Controller, the latest version of remote controller software installed 01.00..0700 and DJI Pilot app version 1.7.2 which is not the latest but all appears to be fine with the compass - its accurate and North is where its supposed to be

When I Install the latest version of the app into the controller, version 1.8.0, because it keeps reminding me to do so, the compass immediately becomes inaccurate by 85 degrees and North is then at the 275 degree position instead of where its supposed to be according to my separate pocket compass.

Does anyone else have this problem and how did you fix it please. I have calibrated the compass and also restored factory settings in the controller more times than I can remember. Support are asking me to return the controller to Holland but I'm of the opinion that its the V1.8.0.update that is at fault although my Mavic Pro with Crystal Sky doesn't have this issue as I also use DJI Pilot V1.8.0 in there too.

Thank you.  Best.  
2020-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules