FedEx Has Package Stuck in Memphis
2278 10 2020-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrSutton
lvl.1
United States

I ordered my Mavic Air 2 on 8/10 and it was scheduled for delivery for 8/13, then 8/14, then 8/17. FedEx has rescheduled their delivery date 3 times and failed to deliever on every one of them. I'm afraid I'm going to have to opt for a refund and it's frustrating knowing I could have just ordered the same drone for $19 cheaper on Amazon and the package would have arrived days ago. Can one of the admins please help me on this? Thank you.
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to read your frustration and we have checked your order details based on your user information. We will forward this to our Logistics Department and see how we can help you with the delivery. Again, sorry for the inconvenience that it caused.
2020-8-17
Use props
DrSutton
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-17 15:29
Hi, sorry to read your frustration and we have checked your order details based on your user information. We will forward this to our Logistics Department and see how we can help you with the delivery. Again, sorry for the inconvenience that it caused.

Okay thank you please keep me posted.
2020-8-17
Use props
DrSutton
lvl.1
United States

I've spoke to FedEx customer service several times asking them about what's happening with the package and they're no help at all. It doesn't seem like they have any idea where the package is or why it's not been shipped. How do I ask for a refund?
2020-8-17
Use props
DrSutton
lvl.1
United States

I apologize for wasting your time. I appreciate the help but I've decided to refund. I've already contacted customer support. Thank you for your time.
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DrSutton Posted at 8-17 16:21
I apologize for wasting your time. I appreciate the help but I've decided to refund. I've already contacted customer support. Thank you for your time.

I understand your request, I will also help to ask the proper team to try to stop and return the package.
If the package is not stopped successfully, please refuse to sign so the package will be returned. Sorry again for the waiting.
2020-8-17
Use props
DrSutton
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-17 18:21
I understand your request, I will also help to ask the proper team to try to stop and return the package.
If the package is not stopped successfully, please refuse to sign so the package will be returned. Sorry again for the waiting.

Okay thank you again. And sorry for wasting your time.
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DrSutton Posted at 8-17 18:36
Okay thank you again. And sorry for wasting your time.

Don't mention it, this is what I should do. If there is anything else I can help, please feel free to let me know.
2020-8-18
Use props
fans55da5d13
lvl.2
United States

Wow, same here.  Order Mavic air 2 on August 9.  Shipped Aug. 10.  Since then I have gotten nothing but "delivery pending" with no movement from Memphis, Tennessee .  I think they are getting lost or stolen.  This is too much of coincidence.
2020-8-18
Use props
DrSutton
lvl.1
United States

fans55da5d13 Posted at 8-18 14:24
Wow, same here.  Order Mavic air 2 on August 9.  Shipped Aug. 10.  Since then I have gotten nothing but "delivery pending" with no movement from Memphis, Tennessee .  I think they are getting lost or stolen.  This is too much of coincidence.

I had to cancel my order. I wound up just using a credit card to order the same drone from DJI through Amazon. It's $20 cheaper and it is a 2 day delivery. No hassle. Just ordered my DJI Ronin SC from Amazon too. It took 2 days to arrive and I just got it today. Works wonders. Love DJI. Really dislike FedEx, however.
2020-8-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans55da5d13 Posted at 8-18 14:24
Wow, same here.  Order Mavic air 2 on August 9.  Shipped Aug. 10.  Since then I have gotten nothing but "delivery pending" with no movement from Memphis, Tennessee .  I think they are getting lost or stolen.  This is too much of coincidence.

Hi there, I have replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=222838, thanks.
2020-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules