Phantom Standard 3 - Bulged battery
844 1 2020-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
minnu123
New
India

Hi dji mates,

I'm having Phantom 3 Standard and I'm using for last 4 years and my experience was amazing.
Recently, I've couple of issues I'm facing recently I've observed that battery is bulged a little bit and other one is the right joystick of Remote - flying direction has issue with spring inside seems went off, causing disturbance to fly direction, we could manage some how for now.

I'm from India and would like to know any spare accesories like battery and RC can be bought in India. would appreciate your help sharing this information. thank you.

2020-8-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi minnu123, sorry for that case happened. For fly safety considerations, the swollen batteries are not recommended to keep using. If the batteries have been out of the warranty period, you are recommended to deal with it in an appropriate way, below are the suggestions you may refer to:
Be sure to discharge the static battery thoroughly before placing the battery in the designated battery recycling box. Batteries are dangerous chemicals and are strictly prohibited from being discarded in an ordinary dustbin. For details, please follow local laws and regulations on battery recycling and disposal. Note: If the battery cannot be discharged completely due to the failure of the power switch, do not dispose of the battery directly in the battery recycling box, and contact the professional battery recycling company for further treatment.
You may check the authorized local retail stores via this link: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores and ask if the dealers have the stock of spare accessories or not. Hope this can help you, thanks.
2020-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules