Lost account
5824 5 2020-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_dmt
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Hi,

Eventually I had my first crash with my Mavic Mini today. I'll be looking into raising a repair request with DJI. I was very surprised to find that the account I had with my usual e-mail was different to the one that I was logged in with the app. I checked all of the e-mails I use but couldn't find any that was linked to it. I couldn't find an option to reset the password from within the DJI Fly app so I'm a bit lost on what to do. I have the username which is - djiuser_NJyPUz1ai2wk.

This isn't a huge issue since I can still probably raise the repair request from my other account but all of my flight data will be lost. Could an admin have a look and either tell me what e-mail it has been registered with?

Thank you!
2020-8-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi alex_dmt, I'm sorry to hear about the accident with your drone, kindly please send an email to support@dji.com, our support team will help to open a case and check the issue with your DJI account. Thanks.
2020-8-18
Use props
alex_dmt
lvl.1

Bulgaria

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-18 04:40
Hi alex_dmt, I'm sorry to hear about the accident with your drone, kindly please send an email to , our support team will help to open a case and check the issue with your DJI account. Thanks.

OK will do, thank you!
2020-8-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

alex_dmt Posted at 8-18 04:55
OK will do, thank you!

You're most welcome. By the way, you may check your DJI account in the DJI FLY app:
Open the DJI FLY App-- click "Profile"--click the icon--then you can see your "Username" and the email " Account" as the picture below shows:

To change the password of your DJI account, kindly please log in your DJI account on the DJI official web: www.dji.com, then click "Change Password", as the picture below shows, hope this can help you. Thanks. 3.png
2020-8-18
Use props
alex_dmt
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Thank you Natalia, that would have helped yesterday but unfortunately I have now logged out of the profile in an attempt to find the email. Hopefully the support team will be able to tell me the email used given the username.
2020-8-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

alex_dmt Posted at 8-18 23:37
Thank you Natalia, that would have helped yesterday but unfortunately I have now logged out of the profile in an attempt to find the email. Hopefully the support team will be able to tell me the email used given the username.

You're most welcome. Under this situation, kindly please wait for the email update, our team will follow up on your issue and reply to your email. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules