Regarding GS Demo DJI for android
1073 4 2020-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
twisha
lvl.2

India

Hello there

We have created one demo App in android using DJI GS Demo. We are using it for connecting drone and getting the current location of the drone.

Now when my demo app is installed in an android phone and then if I go in the DJI GO app, its stopping connecting drone.

Is there any issue with SDK like DJI GO will stop working once the user will have an app with GS Demo?

Also in GS Demo Drone gets connecting but I am always getting lat, long value a zero.

Also if I want both apps together into android device GS Demo and DJI GO then what can I do as a solution

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks !!!

2020-8-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, for the SDK issue and inquiries, it is recommended to contact our DJI development team at dev@dji.com . The team will be able to assists and help you with regard to this matter. Thank you.
2020-8-18
Use props
john305
New

India

It was very much created and straightforward. Not at all like extra web journals I have perused which are truly not unreasonably great. I likewise discovered your 50% Off Zaful Code posts exceptionally intriguing certainty subsequent to perusing. I needed to go show it to my companion and he was delighted in it too!
2020-8-18
Use props
twisha
lvl.2

India

Technical query

Hello there

We have created one demo App in android using DJI GS Demo. We are using it for connecting drone and getting the current location of the drone.

Now when my demo app is installed in an android phone and then if I go in the DJI GO app, its stopping connecting drone.

Is there any issue with SDK like DJI GO will stop working once the user will have an app with GS Demo?

Also in GS Demo Drone gets connecting but I am always getting lat, long value a zero.

Also if I want both apps together into android device GS Demo and DJI GO then what can I do as a solution

Thanks !!!
2020-8-18
Use props
twisha
lvl.2

India

Technical query

Hello there

Thanks !!!
2020-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules