Dji osmo pocket quality issues
778 3 2020-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Budzogan
lvl.1
Slovakia

Hello community!
I would like to ask, if your osmo pocket has this pixelated, blurry and grainy image during normal daylight shooting. (img bellow)
If not, can this be caused by some technical problems that may occured inside camera?
Thank you for your answer!
https://prnt.sc/u1on7g
2020-8-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Budzogan. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if the firm ware of your DJI Osmo Pocket is on it's latest one and may we know what mobile device you are using please? Please keep us posted fro us to isolate the said issue and help you further. Thank you.
2020-8-20
Use props
Budzogan
lvl.1
Slovakia

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-20 19:25
Hello there Budzogan. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if the firm ware of your DJI Osmo Pocket is on it's latest one and may we know what mobile device you are using please? Please keep us posted fro us to isolate the said issue and help you further. Thank you.

Hello Stephen! Thank you for your reply.
Firstly, the firmware I have is the latest. I checked it several times.
Secondly, I use xiaomi mi8 as my "display" on camera. I use it with extension rod and a cable.
2020-8-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Budzogan Posted at 8-21 00:28
Hello Stephen! Thank you for your reply.
Firstly, the firmware I have is the latest. I checked it several times.
Secondly, I use xiaomi mi8 as my "display" on camera. I use it with extension rod and a cable.

Hi there Budzogan. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules