857 6 2020-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello, I found that there are some bugs in the app.First When I activate target scanning the lock side movement disappears.
Second, the gimbal degree bar does not exist anymore

Please DJI check them.

2020-8-18
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

NEW FIRMWARE v01.00.0340 GREEK

Hello Here is my video for the new firmware in Greek Language

2020-8-18
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't see how active track could work effectively with no allowed side motion. I still see the gimbal control bars after touching the screen. Is that what you mean?
2020-8-18
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can't lock out sideways movement when using any of the intelligent flight modes.
2020-8-19
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

A J Posted at 8-19 00:09
You can't lock out sideways movement when using any of the intelligent flight modes.

You don't lock them this only locks the left/right sticks. The automatic movements are performed from the drone itself
2020-8-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Niknik Posted at 8-19 02:32
You don't lock them this only locks the left/right sticks. The automatic movements are performed from the drone itself

Exactly - thats what I said lol - you cant lock the sideways movement of the drone when using active track as the drone needs to fly in those directions. Flight assistance is for manual flying only to prevent left/movement
2020-8-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Niknik. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information.  I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. For the latest DJI updates. Kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Again, thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always.
2020-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules