Cannot LIVE STREAM Wi-Fi ERROR all the time
2057 10 2020-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Strunk
lvl.1
Denmark

I cannot connect either with my Osmo Action - using Iphone X - it keeps saying that its Unable to join network.
I have Reset to factory settings
I have tried to use Shared wi-fi from my Iphone
I have tried all 2.4 - 5 and auto settings with the suitable SSID

None has worked sofar trying to LiveStream to Facebook or Youtube

What am I doing wrong ??

Pleased to hear

//Michael

Error Message

Error Message
2020-8-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please check if there are any spaces on the WIFI name, if issue still persists please try typing the wifi name manually. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-8-21
Use props
Strunk
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-21 07:22
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please check if there are any spaces on the WIFI name, if issue still persists please try typing the wifi name manually. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Hello DJI Paladin. Nu SSIS shows up - I write them manually and yes, they are correct spelled - now what to do please  ;(
2020-8-23
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-21 07:22
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please check if there are any spaces on the WIFI name, if issue still persists please try typing the wifi name manually. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Please have the team re-vamp the  Livestream wifi network to correctly show up to the phones settings/wifi.  Even you are saying to us somthing that is now missing that  was never added.
2020-8-23
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

corrected corrected
2020-8-23
Use props
Strunk
lvl.1
Denmark

Fishycomics Posted at 8-23 11:11
https://youtu.be/5ObCgnfWRlwReally not that difficult,  how hard is is to open a book and start to read.

Even though you youtube link does not work - I found your video on Youtube. Can see that it work for you and therefore it simple for you. Unfortunately it does not work the same way here - not because I cannot read or I am stupid - It just simply does not work. I have upgraded - reinstalled - checked - double checked. My routers SSIDs (I have 3 - all of them I did name myselves and I am 100% sure that I do not mispell any of them) But you are welcome to send me yours, then I can send mine back to you ? I have even tried to do it from my Ipad instead of my Iphone X - Nothing works - I keep get the same friggin error message ...

So is anybody able to help me or shall I just send the camera back ??
2020-8-24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Strunk Posted at 8-24 11:12
Even though you youtube link does not work - I found your video on Youtube. Can see that it work for you and therefore it simple for you. Unfortunately it does not work the same way here - not because I cannot read or I am stupid - It just simply does not work. I have upgraded - reinstalled - checked - double checked. My routers SSIDs (I have 3 - all of them I did name myselves and I am 100% sure that I do not mispell any of them) But you are welcome to send me yours, then I can send mine back to you ? I have even tried to do it from my Ipad instead of my Iphone X - Nothing works - I keep get the same friggin error message ...

So is anybody able to help me or shall I just send the camera back ??

2020-8-24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

never saying you are incorrect.  or dumb,    write down your ssid and  passw, go rename the 2.4 side to the minimum ssid name and passw
pasw 12345 and give that a shot
2020-8-24
Use props
Strunk
lvl.1
Denmark

Fishycomics Posted at 8-24 12:25
never saying you are incorrect.  or dumb,    write down your ssid and  passw, go rename the 2.4 side to the minimum ssid name and passw
pasw 12345 and give that a shot

Hello again

my 2.4 SSID is already very simple "name24"  and the p/w is all small letters and numbers - so no a chance to misspell them

but thanks anyway
2020-8-24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Not a problem.  this is where DJI  team should  have a troubleshoot guide, they don;t
2020-8-24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I thought I try  to test my 5.8GHZ,  and it works 100% as is.  I use the example name Hi 5  notice the space, that fails to work with dji but works with my other devices, I'll look into this further knowing spaces are not allowed.  I get the same messege as said in 5.8 because the space is there

Untitled.png
2020-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules