Incompatible gimba IMU Data.
1919 4 2020-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
architfly123
lvl.2
India

HI,

I am flying mavic mini. I changed the gimbal recently and after the replacement, the error is coming "Incompatible gimba IMU Data." This is very annoying. Kindly suggest what shalll i do ?

IMU mavic mini error.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 4.21.52 PM.png
2020-8-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. DJI does not recommend doing any DIY repairs or modification this may affect the performance of the DJI Mavic Mini. For this issue it is best that we have our DJI support team do further diagnostic on the said drone so that a proper resolution will be provided. Thank you.
2020-8-20
Use props
ESchimidt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310879 ft
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-20 13:25
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. DJI does not recommend doing any DIY repairs or modification this may affect the performance of the DJI Mavic Mini. For this issue it is best that we have our DJI support team do further diagnostic on the said drone so that a proper resolution will be provided. Thank you.

How do they do this if the person is from another country?
Just curiosity ...
2020-8-20
Use props
architfly123
lvl.2
India

DJI Paladin Posted at 2020-8-20 13:25
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. DJI does not recommend doing any DIY repairs or modification this may affect the performance of the DJI Mavic Mini. For this issue it is best that we have our DJI support team do further diagnostic on the said drone so that a proper resolution will be provided. Thank you.

Hi,

I am from India and there is no dji service centre over here. Thats the reasons we end up doing repair at our own. Kindly suggest how to take care of IMU Data error ? I think it require the software, how to download it ?
2021-7-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

With regards to the said error, the unit really needs to send to us for proper diagnostics. Please refer to the link below to contact our support and provide you the options base on your region. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules