Mavic Air 2 Won EISA Award! The Anual Best Product in Camera Drone
5584 18 2020-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jonatan.C.N
Second Officer
Flight distance : 170627 ft

Just find this news! Congrats DJI, Mavic Air 2 deserves it!!

https://eisa.eu/awards/dji-mavic-air-2/

1.png

2020-8-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2020-8-19
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool!! Thanks for sharing!!
2020-8-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing - and comes as no surprise! It's a brilliant little drone.
2020-8-19
Use props
Cavu Films
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool indeed. Thanks for the post.
2020-8-19
Use props
默默地微笑了很久
lvl.2
Flight distance : 507336 ft
Hong Kong

cool,no supprise
2020-8-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Cool. Thank you so much for sharing the information.
2020-8-19
Use props
filipgregor1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 356726 ft
Australia

Well deserved indeed! As a drone newbie with only a little flown so far, I feel in full control of my first drone at all times.
2020-8-20
Use props
M Stuart K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 8-19 08:33
Thanks for sharing - and comes as no surprise! It's a brilliant little drone.

I suspect this is taking in consideration the lower price and smaller size of the aircraft.  Of course, both of these features are pretty awesome for me, but as far as the  camera capabilities-I am not that excited!

I have both the mavic 1 and 2 pro, and recently picked up the mavic air 2.  My primary reason for purchasing the mavic air 2 was for the two reasons I mentioned above; size and low price.  I am just not that excited about the camera as some users.  It is an okay camera, that IMO is just a bit better than the original mavic that I also own.  Again IMO: from my personal experiences flying the mavic 2 pro and flying the mavic air, it will not be my go to drone for awesome pictures and video "unless" I am in a situation where the small size of it is more important for my needs.  Maybe I am missing something here but my mavic 2 pro shoots great photos and video in any kind of condition that I throw at it, but my mavic air 2 does not.  
2020-8-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M Stuart K Posted at 8-20 09:40
I suspect this is taking in consideration the lower price and smaller size of the aircraft.  Of course, both of these features are pretty awesome for me, but as far as the  camera capabilities-I am not that excited!

I have both the mavic 1 and 2 pro, and recently picked up the mavic air 2.  My primary reason for purchasing the mavic air 2 was for the two reasons I mentioned above; size and low price.  I am just not that excited about the camera as some users.  It is an okay camera, that IMO is just a bit better than the original mavic that I also own.  Again IMO: from my personal experiences flying the mavic 2 pro and flying the mavic air, it will not be my go to drone for awesome pictures and video "unless" I am in a situation where the small size of it is more important for my needs.  Maybe I am missing something here but my mavic 2 pro shoots great photos and video in any kind of condition that I throw at it, but my mavic air 2 does not.

I've owned nearly all the Mavic's, two Phantoms and the Inspire 1 - the MA2 is my favourite all round drone to date. The price is merely a big bonus for me. It comes as no surprise that it won this award.
2020-8-20
Use props
alexhalessays
lvl.2

Pakistan

Compare mavic to Samsung revealed various products this year and that included the Samsung galaxy note 20 series as well. For all the people who were eagerly waiting for the Samsung galaxy note 20 prices, it has officially been released in the UAE by Eros Digital Home.
Price and Offers
Both the Samsung galaxy note 20 and note 20 ultra will have 4G/LTE and 5G variants.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 price will be AED 3,549 for the LTE model and AED 3,949 for the 5G model. The available colors would be Mystic Bronze, Green and Gray.
You will have storage options to choose from, which are 256GB and 512GB. The prices are fixed to AED 4,499 and AED 4,849 for the 4G models. The prices for the 5G models would be AED 4,899 and AED. The selection of colors is Mystic Bronze, Black and White. The finish of the bronze model is matte whereas the black and white ones have a glossy finish.
If you pre-order in the UAE, you will get free Galaxy Buds Live. Isn’t that a great deal? You can get two things for the price of one.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Specifications:
The Samsung galaxy note 20 has a 6.7-inch full HD + super AMOLED Infinity-O display with a panel certified by HDR10+.
It is powered by Exynos 7nm octa-core chipset that is paired with an 8GB RAM and internal memory of 256GB.
The battery is 4,300mAh and has the ability to charge fast along with a wireless charging support.
It has a 10MP selfie shooter.
64MP telephoto lens which has a 30X Super-Resolution Zoom and optical image stabilization.
2020-8-25
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4297572 ft
Denmark

M Stuart K Posted at 8-20 09:40

M Stuart K! I can fully agree, in your thought about the mavic Air Camera. And I think, the EISA Award more lies in, that they not test so many Drones, as possible.
It's a handy and good little Drone, but as you, I'm not fully impressed, but see the Camera just as many other High Resolutions Phone Cameras, which are offered on the market, which on paper are in top, but reality do  shows, not in the top.
Cameras today, in Drones, Phones and similar, are offering a lot of Megapixel, and 4K recording, but they are in reality not that good, as on Paper. Lenses, still play a major role, in what you get as end result.
2020-8-31
Use props
Newspilot02gma
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46237 ft

United States

I agree. He deserves it.
2020-8-31
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4297572 ft
Denmark

alexhalessays Posted at 8-25 21:55
Compare mavic to Samsung revealed various products this year and that included the Samsung galaxy note 20 series as well. For all the people who were eagerly waiting for the Samsung galaxy note 20 prices, it has officially been released in the UAE by Eros Digital Home.
Price and Offers
Both the Samsung galaxy note 20 and note 20 ultra will have 4G/LTE and 5G variants.

I see only one word, which have to do with Mavic! All other things in your post, looks like an advertising for samsung! Are you paid of samsung?
2020-8-31
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

alexhalessays Posted at 8-25 21:55
Price and Offers

What is your intention?
2020-8-31
Use props
Drone#27
lvl.2

United States

Cool, thanks for sharing!
2020-9-1
Use props
alexhalessays
lvl.2

Pakistan

Samsung launches its flagship note devices every year during the month of August. This year the company launched the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series. Offering a hardware that is refined and a software with better productivity. The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 specifications are also very powerful.
So, are you deciding whether this new phone is the one for you or not? That’s where our buyers guide comes in. It consists of all the important resources that would help you in deciding whether you should purchase the phone. We will discuss all the Samsung galaxy Note 20 specifications, what the reviewers think, how the camera works and where you can buy the phone from. Moreover, how much it costs, because that is always the top concern for most people. As to whether the phone is in their budget or not.
The phone was announced on August 5th, 2020. The two phones were put to pre order along with the date announcement of the release of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 on 21st August.

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Specifications
The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is just the right phone in the series, which offers everything one can ask for in a phone. It has a massive 6.9-inch WQHD + display. It is also curved on the sides. Depending on the region you’re buying it from the latest Snapdragon 865 plus and the Exynos 990 processor make it even better. It comprises a 4,500mAh battery and the body is metal with glass. Moreover, it also supports expandable storage.
The Galaxy Note 20 however has a smaller 6.7-inch display, which is flat and does not support expandable storage either. However, the size of the phone is very convenient to use. Other than that, the battery is 4,300mAh. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Price UAE check at Eros Digital Home may vary from Samsung Galaxy note 20 ultra according to the specifications.
2020-9-2
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

I am ready for the Mavic Air 3 now
2020-9-2
Use props
ckhebxmission.com
New

United States

alexhalessays Posted at 9-2 06:15
Samsung launches its flagship note devices every year during the month of August. This year the company launched the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series. Offering a hardware that is refined and a software with better productivity. The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 specifications are also very powerful.
So, are you deciding whether this new phone is the one for you or not? That’s where our buyers guide comes in. It consists of all the important resources that would help you in deciding whether you should purchase the phone. We will discuss all the Samsung galaxy Note 20 specifications, what the reviewers think, how the camera works and where you can buy the phone from. Moreover, how much it costs, because that is always the top concern for most people. As to whether the phone is in their budget or not.
The phone was announced on August 5th, 2020. The two phones were put to pre order along with the date announcement of the release of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 on 21st August.

What the Hell does that have to do with this discussion?
2020-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules