Case for Mavic Pro 2
486 3 2020-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JimmyPickles
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40889 ft
United States

Hi all,does anyone know of a source for a nice case for a Mavic Pro 2 Zoom that does not require the drone to be folded?

I understand this is probably not how most of you store your drones but i have some unique issues... I have a spinal cord injury that affects my hands (among most other muscles, I use a wheelchair).  It is difficult for me to safely fold and unfold the drone.  

Before I make my own, does anyone know of one?

Thanks
2020-8-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would perhaps look for cases designed for the Phantom 4 series - the arm span of both the M2P when unfolded and the P4P is quite similar.
2020-8-19
Use props
Cavu Films
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check out this company.

www.mycasebuilder.com

They make custom foam inserts for a large variety of cases. One of the options is to have the Mavic 2 Pro with the arms fully extended. You can build your own template or use a pre-designed one. I got mine from there and its amazing quality.

2020-8-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JimmyPickles. Thank you for reaching out for these information you have shared with us. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots on what case they are using for this matter. Thank you and please stay safe always.
2020-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules