Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My "Co-pilot" is silent today
479 3 2020-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SR 71
lvl.1
United States

Good morning!

I took my MA2 out for its 5th set of flights this morning, but for some reason, my co-pilot was silent. I am using an iPhone X, I double checked that I was in Do Not Disturb mode, that my phone wasn't accidentally silenced (very easy to do-I have to remove it from its case so it will fit the controller), double checked privacy settings, and my volume was set up to max high, etc.
I am somewhat flummoxed at this time, and could use a suggestion or two to get my co-pilot back in her seat and talkig to me.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  TIA!

And since I am new here, please advise me if I posted this in the correect area.
2020-8-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Probably best to post this under Products - Mavic Air 2
2020-8-20
Use props
SR 71
lvl.1
United States

Thanks, DA FLys! Obviously am new here and just trying to get this forum 'figured out'. I'll post this over there! :-)
2020-8-20
Use props
SR 71
lvl.1
United States

I posted this over in the Products-Mav Air 2 but will post the SOLUTION here just in case someone else is having this problem.

Putting your iPhone in DO NOT DISTURB mode first thing when you arrive to your flying area is NOT the thing to do. I did this the last flight time and that is why my 'co-pilot' was silenced.   

Today, I put the phone into the do not disturb mode AFTER opening the DJI Fly app....and this procedure did not interrupt the audio notifications of my 'co-pilot'.

Problem solved!
2020-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules