Having issues while controlling my mavic pro with garmin mount
658 1 2020-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adam Jones infinity
lvl.1

India

I am a cyclist, and I love to ride on rough roads and to capture those moments. Mavic Pro has been my great partner lately, and we have gone through most amazing rides. I wanted a controller while I was riding, and so I was using Garmin computer with K-Edge. It proved a great combo for a while, but I am having these connection issues lately. I searched about this on the net, and I found that maybe there could be some software vulnerabilities which I could fix by updating my Garmin on this software. But that seemed a complex process, so I wanted to ask that can there be any issue with my Mavic pro? Does this type of issues occur with Mavic pro or it's just me who is facing this? I would appreciate working and tried solution. Thank you.
2020-8-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Adam Jones infinity. Thank you for reaching out and for posting these information here at DJI Forum. Since the Garmin Mount is a 3rd party accessory for the DJI Mavic Pro. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the said accessory. Thank you and please stay safe always.
2020-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules