Is FPV coming for the MA2?
676 5 2020-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SR 71
lvl.1
United States

I visited an RC flyng field this past Sunday morning and was introduced to FPV flying. I'd read about it, but never experienced it. A seasoned veteran at it had a spare set of goggles and allowed me to join him in a 20 minute flight as he ventured a couple of miles away from the airstrip with his airplane.
Needless to say, I was amazed..I'd never expereinced something like that before.
My question is this....is this technology going to be made availabe for the MA2?  Not that it is necessary for me (I am strictly a recreational flier) but it would be nice to be able to 'get out there' once in awhile to explore local areas.
2020-8-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Unfortunately DJI have stated that goggles will not be compatible with the MA2.
2020-8-19
Use props
SR 71
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for the reply! I"ll just continue to enjoy this quad without goggles. :-)
2020-8-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SR 71 Posted at 8-19 12:56
Thank you for the reply! I"ll just continue to enjoy this quad without goggles. :-)

2020-8-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When they support the smart controller you'll be able to get generic goggles and plug them in via hdmi.
2020-8-20
Use props
Rickyboy92371
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-20 00:44
When they support the smart controller you'll be able to get generic goggles and plug them in via hdmi.

I have the Smart Controller, MA2, Goggles and Air Unit.
I know the Smart controller outputs HDMI thru the USB-A jack right now.
Anybody know of HD Goggles that have an HDMI input? The DJI Goggles will not accept an HDMI input.

2020-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules