Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to utilize due to quiz problem
256 4 8-19 14:03
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J-Allen
lvl.1

United States

My father is having a severe issue with the GJI GO app. He is the owner of a Phantom 3 standard drone, using an Iphone 11 to connect to it. The issue is that he was using an older model Iphone before recently upgrading due to a hardware malfunction that made the device severely overheat. Now, however, he is unable to use the app at all, due to the fact that he has to take some type of quiz, and the quiz does not load at all. Also, the exit button to the quiz page is currently hidden behind the battery icon on my father's phone. Here are examples.

He's getting very frustrated, and I cannot figure it out. Please help.

7934.png
7935.png
8-19 14:03
Use props
Garritj
lvl.1

United States

I had this exact same thing happen to my phantom 3 pro. I can’t fly because of this. I went onto DJIs support chat. I gave them all they wanted and now I’m waiting to hear back. They said it should take 24-48 hours. Until then, I’m dead in the water. I’m using the iPhone XS Max
3AE9132B-925C-4411-8DFA-FD05AF27A731.png
8-19 15:28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. Kindly please back up your DJI Go data and sync the flight records then please reinstall the DJI Go application to isolate the issue. Please make sure to delete all DJI related data on the mobile device before reinstalling the said application. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
8-20 09:19
Use props
djiuser_mv2KZRyFJV8f
New

United States

I am having the same issue. If i uninstall and reinstall the app, it still only allows four flights before we have to uninstall and reinstall again. Can app developers just cancel the requirement please and require on the web account as part of an activation requirement? I have read blogs going back to 2018 on this same issue! Is the only cure to uninstall and reinstall?
8-26 05:49
Use props
Evan Blount
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38953 ft

United States

I am also having this issue although for me reinstalling does not reset the number of skips. I have reinstalled the DJI GO app numerous times making sure to delete all associated files and when I try to use my drone the prompt to take the quiz appears but there is no option to skip it anymore. I can still fly the drone without using the GO app but then I cant see live video feed of where my drone is or take videos/ pictures. The DJI app developers need to fix this issue ASAP. Maybe make a way to take the quiz on the DJI website through your account page or something.
8-26 15:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules