Osmo pocket not turning on and charging with out the tripod mount
793 6 2020-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jcforbes034
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44108 ft

United States

When you put the osmo pocket in the oem tripod with charger it turns on but it says 0% and if you remove the charger it will turn off and if you turn it on with charger no tripod mount it will not turn on
2020-8-19
Use props
jcforbes034
lvl.2

United States

Just blinking green light
2020-8-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jcforbes034. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Osmo Pocket. Can you please try to post a sample footage showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-8-20
Use props
jcforbes034
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-20 22:28
Hello there jcforbes034. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Osmo Pocket. Can you please try to post a sample footage showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.

Sorry I already open it and i saw a bloated battery
2020-8-20
Use props
jcforbes034
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-20 22:28

Dji sell oem osmo pocket battery?
2020-8-20
Use props
jcforbes034
lvl.2

United States

Where to buy oem osmo pocket replacement battery
2020-8-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

jcforbes034 Posted at 8-20 22:31
Dji sell oem osmo pocket battery?

Hi there jcforbes034. Thank you for the reply and for the information you have shared. Since this issue happened I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI camera to avoid further damaging the said unit. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank for your understanding.
2020-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules