DJI Refresh Express HELP!
717 6 2020-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
happyslaps
lvl.1
United States

I crashed my drone and broke the leg. I had already purchased refresh luckly. whew! I paid the $69 and chose DJI refresh EXPRESS because Im leaving Louisiana in 8 days. However, I didn't get a shipping label to download so that I can send my mavic air 2 back.  

F876AABE7FFD7B19 is my service agreement.

CAS-4859110-H9B3X6 is my case number. How do I download a shipping label for DJI express service?
2020-8-19
Use props
happyslaps
lvl.1
United States

I just need a label
2020-8-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi happyslaps, I have forwarded your request to the related team to follow up. Our team will take care of your case and process it asap. Kindly please wait for the update patiently, thanks.
2020-8-19
Use props
happyslaps
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-19 22:18
Hi happyslaps, I have forwarded your request to the related team to follow up. Our team will take care of your case and process it asap. Kindly please wait for the update patiently, thanks.

I JUST got the email explaining what to send in for DJI refresh and it said I need to including proof of purchase. Like why? I own it, its marked with my FAA number, isn't that proof enough? I digress. I have my proof of purchase here. Can you fwd this to whoever will work on my case.
2020-8-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

happyslaps Posted at 8-21 13:35
I JUST got the email explaining what to send in for DJI refresh and it said I need to including proof of purchase. Like why? I own it, its marked with my FAA number, isn't that proof enough? I digress. I have my proof of purchase here. Can you fwd this to whoever will work on my case. [view_image]

No worries, I will forward your situation to the related team and help you keep an eye on it. Our team will take care of your case after receiving the package.
2020-8-22
Use props
happyslaps
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-22 00:22
No worries, I will forward your situation to the related team and help you keep an eye on it. Our team will take care of your case after receiving the package.

Hi I got an email saying  CAS-4859110-H9B3X6 has been received. According to Express guidelines, will a new DJI Mavic Air 2 be sent today?  
2020-8-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

happyslaps Posted at 8-26 11:52
Hi I got an email saying  CAS-4859110-H9B3X6 has been received. According to Express guidelines, will a new DJI Mavic Air 2 be sent today?

Yes, I've checked your case, the drone has been sent out today, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules