Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI care refresh on Argentina
715 4 2020-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Korrd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13270226 ft
Argentina

Hello,

Is it possible to register a drone which was bought on the US for DJI care refresh in Argentina? I currently live there and I would like to have my new Air 2 covered.

Vic

2020-8-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Vic, sorry to tell that Argentina doesn't support DJI Care Refresh.
Besides, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region since the benefits provided by DJI Care Refresh are only eligible in the region where it was purchased.
Hope this provides you with some info, thank you.
2020-8-20
Use props
Korrd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13270226 ft
Argentina

Thanks for your quick reply.

Even after having it brought from an authorized dealer? I understand that the local store, RC-Online, is an official DJI dealer and also an authorized service center.

Vic
2020-8-22
Use props
psobral
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-8-20 19:50
Hi Vic, sorry to tell that Argentina doesn't support DJI Care Refresh.
Besides, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region since the benefits provided by DJI Care Refresh are only eligible in the region where it was purchased.
Hope this provides you with some info, thank you.

Hi DJI Susan, any news on this subject? Is DJI Care Refresh still not supported for users who bought their drone in Argentina? There are authorized service centers in the country.
2021-11-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

psobral Posted at 11-3 18:04
Hi DJI Susan, any news on this subject? Is DJI Care Refresh still not supported for users who bought their drone in Argentina? There are authorized service centers in the country.

Hi there, we are sorry that DJI Care Refresh is still not available in Argentina. There is no official repair center in Argentina. May I know if you encountered any trouble with your drone? If so, you may try to contact the reseller or our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support for assistance.
2021-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules