MATRICE 200 SERIES V2 Release Notes (08/20/2020)
1702 1 2020-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview
  • Date: 2020.08.20
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0710
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.0710
  • D-RTK 2 Mobile Station for Matrice Series Firmware: v03.00.0013
  • DJI Pilot App: v1.8.0
  • DJI Assistant 2 For Matrice:        Windows v2.0.12, Mac v2.0.12

What’s New?
Aircraft:
  • Optimized aircraft failsafe actions when using OSDK to control the aircraft.

Notes:
  • The aircraft and remote controller cannot be downgraded to v01.00.0590 or a lower version after this firmware update.
  • To update the firmware for Zenmuse X4S, X5S or X7, connect the gimbal to Gimbal Connector I.
  • Download the firmware to a microSD card to update the firmware for Zenmuse Z30, XT or XT2.

2020-8-20
Use props
recyclekingsleymail.co.za
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4478153 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Wish I knew this before spending a lot of money on a M200 V2... :-(
I had 5 x Inspire 2's before the M200 V2 & thought the M200 would be an upgrade, well, I was wrong! Let's start with the Cendence S Tx:

1)  Why isn't all of the buttons programmable like advertised (And like on the V1)
      The 4 buttons front left of the Tx doesn't do anything - supposed to adjust ISO, Apperture, Shutterspeed & EV.
      The 2 x sliders on the back isn't programable at all - like the V1, why did DJI take the function away? On the V1 you can assign Throttle Expo to the sliders.

2)  Theres no way to manually adjust the ISO in a 3rd party app - unlike the Inspire that you have full control of the ISO on the TX.
     I'm using Maps Made Easy (Map Pilot) app but on a cloudy day I can't manually adjust the ISO, so the M200 is flying way too slow because the shutterspeed is too low.
     (This function alone is a dealbreaker for me, I bought the M200 for mapping alone & now I can't map on a cloudy day)

3)  Why is the DJI Pilot APP still not fixed on IOS???????? I don't like Android & if mapping you must always have a Ipad & Tablet with you, Android for the DJI Pilot App and IOS for           Maps Made Easy, it's so frustrating! Why can a Inspire work on IOS only & a better Enterprise Craft can't? Doesn't make sense!

Please DJI, fix these issues...
2020-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules