Bug founded at Litchi for Mavic Mini (SOLVED)
638 2 2020-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raulvolador
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4771427 ft
Spain

Hi

Yesterday I suffered an annoying lost of control when flying Litchi Beta for Mavic Mini v4.18.0 build 3623.

Mini got stuck into JOYSTICK mode, it stays hovering, no respondig to any stick input...

After some panic seconds i tried entering menus. I entered FOLLOW menu, start follow and just stop follow. Luckily I got Joystick mode switched to GPS mode, regaining stick control of drone.

By the way, RTH worked while in JOYSTICK mode, but as soon I cancel RTH, manual control didnt worked.

R.
2020-8-20
Use props
raulvolador
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4771427 ft
Spain

Litchi support answered me:

Litchi Support (VC Technology Ltd)

19 Aug 2020, 11:53 BST

Hi,

To exit Joystick mode, switch from P-mode to S or C-mode using the button in the top bar.
Normally it should not be stuck in this mode, which flight mode were you using prior to it being stuck in joystick mode?
Kind Regards,
Litchi
Online help at Help - Litchi
2020-8-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. We are happy to know that your previous trouble was resolved. Just a friendly, since Litchi is a 3rd party application we cannot guarantee the stability and compatibility of the said application during flight, please fly with caution, Thank you and safe flying.
2020-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules