447 17 2020-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kGooez0tl7EF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 564 ft
Italy

Hi Guys,
I have a problem with the preview of the videos on the osmo pocket: the  video is corrupted but in reality it is seen without problems. Just a video. I attach a photo. has this ever happened to anyone?

error

error

2020-8-20
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Try a different card?
2020-8-20
Use props
djiuser_kGooez0tl7EF
lvl.1
Italy

Curt1591 Posted at 8-20 03:37
Try a different card?

Hi Curt1591

i don't think it's a sd problem..it only does it on a video, the others are all ok. anyway I'll try another card

thank's
2020-8-20
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

djiuser_kGooez0tl7EF Posted at 8-20 04:22
Hi Curt1591

i don't think it's a sd problem..it only does it on a video, the others are all ok. anyway I'll try another card

I too think it is the card. Photos etc do not need similar speeds from the card.
2020-8-20
Use props
Mrbaseball77
lvl.1
Italy

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 8-20 05:29
I too think it is the card. Photos etc do not need similar speeds from the card.

Ray,

in the same memory I have other videos shot on the same day ... I must say that the preview is ruined after inserting the sd in the pc to back up the contents.
2020-8-20
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Sorry, I'm being thick but I don't understand your comment. Your other videos are OK on the same card?
Are you re-loading them back to the card? What?

Ray.

2020-8-20
Use props
Mrbaseball77
lvl.1
Italy

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 8-20 11:39
Sorry, I'm being thick but I don't understand your comment. Your other videos are OK on the same card?
Are you re-loading them back to the card? What?

yes all the other videos are ok even the one that now shows the error in preview was ok before I removed the sd from the osmo pocket and put it in the pc. to backup the videos. put back in the osmo the error appeared in the photo..but only on a video
2020-8-20
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Mrbaseball77 Posted at 8-20 12:04
yes all the other videos are ok even the one that now shows the error in preview was ok before I removed the sd from the osmo pocket and put it in the pc. to backup the videos. put back in the osmo the error appeared in the photo..but only on a video

I have seen similar happenings on other forums where people have re-impoted files onto various cameras. It tends to happen in most cases because the PC tags the file with it's last stored location that the camera can't  evaluate. Whether that is the case here or not I can't say, but could be a possibility.
2020-8-20
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Mrbaseball77 Posted at 8-20 12:04
yes all the other videos are ok even the one that now shows the error in preview was ok before I removed the sd from the osmo pocket and put it in the pc. to backup the videos. put back in the osmo the error appeared in the photo..but only on a video

The plot thickens ...
2020-8-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different suggested SD card on your DJI Osmo Pocket for us to be able to isolate the said issue. For reference I will post the list of recommended SD Cards for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.

2020-8-20
Use props
Mrbaseball77
lvl.1
Italy

Curt1591 Posted at 8-20 17:04
The plot thickens ...

yes a strange case ... I continue to investigate ..
2020-8-20
Use props
Mrbaseball77
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-20 22:38
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different suggested SD card on your DJI Osmo Pocket for us to be able to isolate the said issue. For reference I will post the list of recommended SD Cards for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.

[view_image]

is a Lexar 633x 128GB microSDXC UHS-I high performance cards ... which should be among the recommended
2020-8-20
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I have this same thing sometimes when a lot of videos and used in computer to copy files but shooting more with OP after. Videos and pics are always fine. No corruption ever happened. Still the preview is broken sometimes. These days I always format SD after copying files using OP. This scared me too first time but I have never ever lost any files because of this. I have Kingston 128Gb super fast card. 90 Write speed.
2020-8-21
Use props
Mrbaseball77
lvl.1
Italy

Aavalaakso Posted at 8-21 00:08
I have this same thing sometimes when a lot of videos and used in computer to copy files but shooting more with OP after. Videos and pics are always fine. No corruption ever happened. Still the preview is broken sometimes. These days I always format SD after copying files using OP. This scared me too first time but I have never ever lost any files because of this. I have Kingston 128Gb super fast card. 90 Write speed.

then it seems that I'm not the only one ...
2020-8-21
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Mrbaseball77 Posted at 8-21 00:18
then it seems that I'm not the only one ...

You can sleep your nights in peace with this.

But format your SD using Osmo Pocket always after using it in you computer. Maybe it helps.
2020-8-21
Use props
Mrbaseball77
lvl.1
Italy

Aavalaakso Posted at 8-21 00:50
You can sleep your nights in peace with this.

But format your SD using Osmo Pocket always after using it in you computer. Maybe it helps.

I'll try..thank's
2020-8-21
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

I thought everyone re-formatted.
2020-8-21
Use props
Mrbaseball77
lvl.1