Osmo 3 in stock or back order
2920 5 2020-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bullmarket
New

Canada

Hello

I'd like to know if you have in stock the Osmo 3 or is in back order for a while. Your Quebecer distributor in canada saying that's going and still to be back order for the next month , month and half minimum at least. They didn't know when that's going to be available. Than more an a month I'm waiting for the products, and looking fore the right answer to purchase another brand if you didn't have it or not available for a while.

Cheers,

Alain

2020-8-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, Alain. We're sorry to know about this. You may also order the Osmo Mobile 3 on our website.

Hope this helps.
2020-8-20
Use props
Bullmarket
New

Canada

Hi Diana,

My surname is Alain. nope, not from your web site but from a dealer in Quebec, I bought it is the last july 22th. So do you have in stock or not. Any probleme with the candadian distributor that cause that delay of shipping and distributing. Tell me where I can buy and receive it soon.

Im located in Montreal area Quebec / Canada.

Cheers,

Alain
2020-8-20
Use props
Bullmarket
New

Canada

aloso about the warranty is one yrs rom the dealer in Quebec or from you guys in California.
2020-8-20
Use props
Bullmarket
New

Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 8-20 10:56
Hi there, Alain. We're sorry to know about this. You may also order the Osmo Mobile 3 on our website.

Hope this helps.

how long is the delivery from you guys, are you shipping out into 48 hrs from California
2020-8-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Bullmarket Posted at 8-20 11:13
Hi Diana,

My surname is Alain. nope, not from your web site but from a dealer in Quebec, I bought it is the last july 22th. So do you have in stock or not. Any probleme with the candadian distributor that cause that delay of shipping and distributing. Tell me where I can buy and receive it soon.

I see, Alain. Here is the link of the list of the retail stores in Canada. Hope this would help you in purchasing as we do not have the information about the stocks.

Hope this helps.
2020-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules