Como evitar que el mando carge mi celular
12253 12 2020-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LU6HMH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31542 ft
Argentina

Hola a toda la comunidad mi nombre es Sergio y soy de Argentina Córdoba hace un mes que compre un Mavic Mini. estoy muy contento por las prestaciones que tiene. Lo unico que noto es que la carga del mando tiene poca autonomia, pienso que puede ser que el mando carga a mi celular. Tengo un Samsung Note 10 plus y no encuentro la forma de evitar que se cargue cuando lo conecto al mando.
Habra alguna forma de evitar la carga?.
Desde ya agradezco su ayuda.

Sergio
Córdoa
Argentina
2020-8-20
Use props
ESchimidt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310879 ft
Brazil

''''Hello to the whole community, my name is Sergio and I'm from Argentina Córdoba, I bought a Mavic Mini for a month. I am very happy with the benefits that this brings. The only thing I notice is that the remote control has little autonomy, I think it may be that the remote control charges my cell phone. I have a Samsung Note 10 plus and I can't find a way to prevent it from charging when I connect it to the controller.
Is there any way to avoid the load?
I appreciate your help in advance.''''

Sergio, put in English that everyone will understand.  
Ponga en inglés que todos entiendan.
2020-8-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sergio. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. The reason why your Android mobile device is discharging on your DJI Mavic Mini's remote controller. This is because the Android mobile device needs on-going 500ma to maintain the USB connection, so there is no option for the Android device to disable the charging mode, it is related to the android system and the communication protocol. This is regulated by the Android Open Accessory ( AOA ). Thank you for understanding and support.
2020-8-20
Use props
Edgardo-TDF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126027 ft
Argentina

Hola Sergio... un placer, soy de Argentina también, Tierra del Fuego... he leído por ahi, que la mejor solución para no "tocar" la configuración del teléfono, "anular la cargar por puerto";  es conectar el teléfono totalmente cargado ... seguramente no será siempre posible, pero es mas sencillo con una batería adicional o la carga del vehículo. Saludos Edgardo
2020-8-21
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

The usual android system will prompt you which action do you want to make when you plug the connector to the phone and you power on the RC , if it doesn't prompt is because you've configured the default action on past
2020-8-21
Use props
LU6HMH
lvl.1
Argentina

Hello good morning, I thank you infinitely for all the comments that were of great help to me since they are my first steps in this exciting hobby. I will continue learning from you.
Thank you.

Sergio
Cordova
Argentina
2020-8-21
Use props
LU6HMH
lvl.1
Argentina

Edgardo-TDF Posted at 8-21 01:45
Hola Sergio... un placer, soy de Argentina también, Tierra del Fuego... he leído por ahi, que la mejor solución para no "tocar" la configuración del teléfono, "anular la cargar por puerto";  es conectar el teléfono totalmente cargado ... seguramente no será siempre posible, pero es mas sencillo con una batería adicional o la carga del vehículo. Saludos Edgardo

Hola Edgardo buenos días gracias por tu aporte. La verdad que estoy muy contento por la compra. Espero que pronto pase todo esto de la pandemia para poder disfrutar al máximo mi dron. Saludos desde Río Tercero Córdoba.

Sergio
2020-8-21
Use props
IrishStones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75610 ft
Italy

Hola Sergio, may I ask you how little the autonomy of the controller is?
A few minutes, like 10 to 15 minutes.

The manufacturer says it should last over 70 minutes, in my case it only works for about 10 minutes because they sold me a controller with a faulty battery. The problem showed up two weeks after the first use.
I sent it over for repair, but the shipping costs have been on me and I have been lucky they have decided not to charge the cost or the repair.
Your issue might be just the same as mine.

DJI assistance sucks, say a prayer you never need them!
Best of luck!
2020-8-21
Use props
LU6HMH
lvl.1
Argentina

IrishStones Posted at 8-21 14:09
Hola Sergio, may I ask you how little the autonomy of the controller is?
A few minutes, like 10 to 15 minutes.

Hello, good night, thank you for your comments, the truth is that in my case we are close to 70 minutes of flight, but if we could avoid charging our cell phone, which in my case is Samsung Note 10, the autonomy of the battery would be greater. For comments left me it is not possible on devices that have Android. But for your comments I am within the autonomy that the manufacturer ensures.
Here in Argentina everything is very complicated for assistance due to the pandemic. I hope I have no faults in the DJI Mavic Mini. Good weekend.

Sergio
Third River
Cordova
Argentin
2020-8-21
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Android requires an external power source to use the USB port. If you were to turn it off somehow, the phone would stop communicating. I know because I tried exactly that to minimize the current but that was not possible. Over just a few Ohms of extra resistance in series with the current path, the phone stopped communicating.
2020-8-21
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Edgardo-TDF Posted at 8-21 01:45

Aloha Edgardo,

You are a better man than I am!  Tierra del Fuego!  I get cold just typing the words!  

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-8-22
Use props
CristianRazer
New
Argentina

DJI Foro en español ya es hora. Muchos usuarios de Mexico, Chile, Colombia y Argentina.
2020-8-24
Use props
Sayco
lvl.1

Peru

Hola gente soy nuevo en esto, cuento con un phantom 4 pro y uso un iPad mini, sin embargo cuando lo conecto al control este comienza a cargarlo. Me comentaron que para sistema ios se puede desactivar en las opciones de djigo4, pero en el mío no aparece nada. Alguno de ustedes sabrá como desactivar esa opción para que no cargue el iPad?

*Hello people, I am new to this, I have a phantom 4 pro and I use an iPad mini, however when I connect it to the control it begins to charge. They told me that for ios system it can be disabled in the djigo4 options, but nothing appears on mine. Do any of you know how to deactivate that option so that it does not charge the iPad?
2021-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules