1426 6 2020-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pauloeuagmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 929232 ft
United States

pauloeua@gmail.com
Hi, I opened a request bvc my controller had issues, you sent me a label and put in the the mail. Now 3 WEEKS later I call DJI, I had to wait 30 minutes to talk to a person that tells me you don't have my remote control and that I should go to the police to write a police report. I said THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM, I got the label from you, AND I HAVE DJI CARE.
And then he hung up on my face. AFTER MAKING ME WAIT FOR ALMOST ONE HOUR.

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE, THE LACK OF RESPECT. I am FILING A COMPLAIT AGAINST DJI WITH ALL THE OFFICES, INCLUDING THE FTC AND BBB. And I amGOING TO TALK TO THE PRESS.

CALL ME IMMEDIATELY
323 2403452

2020-8-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Paulo. We're totally saddened to know and read your frustrations. Apologies for that.

I pulled up your case number, using your DJI Forum account. Could you provide us the drop-off receipt from the UPS? The designated team would also help us check further if you have the branch number and address of the store.

Thanks in advance for your patience and cooperation.
2020-8-20
Use props
fans8a61912b
New

United States

Hello Paulo, I have had a similar experience with DJI. Unfortunately, I will never purchase from this company again as they have taken my livelihood lightly. I am a cinematographer who had issues with his controller within 3 months of purchase. I sent in my controller, and never got it back. I called them to let them know that UPS needed them to file a claim, since they are the shipper. however, I called 3 times in the span of 3 weeks, speaking to 3 different people. They all said they would ask logistics and get back to me by the end of the day. But, each time, they have failed to do so. The customer service department is a joke, it is impossible to get in touch with management, as they promised to call me back. DJI, shame on you. You have lost a customer who would have bought many more products from you. You have lost my trust and respect.
2020-8-31
Use props
fans8a61912b
New

United States

Hello Paulo, I have had a similar experience with DJI. Unfortunately, I will never purchase from this company again as they have taken my livelihood lightly. I am a cinematographer who had issues with his controller within 3 months of purchase. I sent in my controller, and never got it back. I called them to let them know that UPS needed them to file a claim, since they are the shipper. however, I called 3 times in the span of 3 weeks, speaking to 3 different people. They all said they would ask logistics and get back to me by the end of the day. But, each time, they have failed to do so. The customer service department is a joke, it is impossible to get in touch with management, as they promised to call me back. DJI, shame on you. You have lost a customer who would have bought many more products from you. You have lost my trust and respect.
2020-8-31
Use props
pauloeuagmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 929232 ft
United States

fans8a61912b Posted at 8-31 08:10

Thank you for sharing fans...
Well, yes you are absolutely right. Good to hear that, every customer they lose is a  consequence of their poor consumer assistance.
And I haven’t EVEN STARTED telling you the amount of problems I have had with DJI (short for DEFECTIVE JUNK Incorporated).
And now, on my last attempts to call them, I noticed a pattern:  Average wait Is 58 minutes on hold.
I endured the whole hour of torture LISTENING TO THAT RIDICULOUS RECORDING of an **** From wuhan  faking a British accent , which they play in an eternal loop ON PURPOSE to wear the customer out and force them to Hang up..
And then, when an arrogant person, (whose English was worse than my dog’s btw) finally came to the phone, I started to explain my issue and suddenly HE HANGS UP ON MY FACE.
Just like that.
And then if you call back they do the same routine again - torture recording, Arrogance and absurd disrespect... I will try to BAN this chinese scam from the US.
I switched to Their competition and now I am happy and I’ have never had any problems
And I advise you to do the same, I’m not mentioning the new company because I don’t want you to think this is a sales pitch, AND really ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN DJI.
Also think about starting a reddit with your issues and FB, Instagram, etc... spread the word!!

Paulo

2020-8-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans8a61912b Posted at 8-31 08:10
Hello Paulo, I have had a similar experience with DJI. Unfortunately, I will never purchase from this company again as they have taken my livelihood lightly. I am a cinematographer who had issues with his controller within 3 months of purchase. I sent in my controller, and never got it back. I called them to let them know that UPS needed them to file a claim, since they are the shipper. however, I called 3 times in the span of 3 weeks, speaking to 3 different people. They all said they would ask logistics and get back to me by the end of the day. But, each time, they have failed to do so. The customer service department is a joke, it is impossible to get in touch with management, as they promised to call me back. DJI, shame on you. You have lost a customer who would have bought many more products from you. You have lost my trust and respect.

We are sorry for the trouble, your case has been escalated to the proper teams, we will have someone contact you soon.
2020-9-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

pauloeuagmail.com Posted at 8-31 11:18
Thank you for sharing fans...
Well, yes you are absolutely right. Good to hear that, every customer they lose is a  consequence of their poor consumer assistance.
And I haven’t EVEN STARTED telling you the amount of problems I have had with DJI (short for DEFECTIVE JUNK Incorporated).

I am sorry for the waiting, Paulo. I had checked your case, the package was received and damage assessment had been arranged, we will provide you with an update soon.
Besides, for the service hotline, affected by the spread of the COVID-19, DJI has adjusted our after-sales service arrangements. There is a heavy traffic in our current service hotline and online support channels, and you might have to wait longer in the line. Please see the annoucement at this post.
For your feedback about the support issue, I will have the proper team to check the conversation, we will learn from the details and keep improving our service.
If you have further concern about your case, please feel free to let me know, I am here to help.

2020-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules