Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"aircraft core board overheated"
2194 5 2020-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dunk
lvl.1
Mexico

Hi

Long time original Mavic Pro owner. I replaced the whole gimbal mount recently after a crash, aircraft was fine for a while.

now no matter what I get the "aircraft core board overheated" message on my phone screen. Doesnt seem to effect anything (have flown it for quite some time with the message on) but obivously want to fix it.

the fan (or what I assume is the fan) is running, you can hear it clearly and feel the airflow coming out the back of the air craft.

I cannot find much online about this.

any help would be really greatly appreciated as hoping to fly it again very soon...

thanks so much

2020-8-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dunk. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Mavic Pro. Since there was a crash that happened and experiencing this issue on the said DJI drone. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support . We have a professional team that will do there best to fix and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for this trouble and please stay safe always.
2020-8-20
Use props
dunk
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-20 23:04
Hello there dunk. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Mavic Pro. Since there was a crash that happened and experiencing this issue on the said DJI drone. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support . We have a professional team that will do there best to fix and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for this trouble and please stay safe always.

ok thank you will do.
2020-8-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

dunk Posted at 8-21 05:23
ok thank you will do.

Hi there dunk. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-8-24
Use props
mcimad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137904 ft
Israel

Hi, I have exactly the same problem after a crash and a gimbal replacement? How did you fix it?
2021-5-31
Use props
dunk
lvl.1
United States

mcimad Posted at 5-31 23:35
Hi, I have exactly the same problem after a crash and a gimbal replacement? How did you fix it?

to be clear not 100% sure I did. I basically reinstalled the firmware and completely reset everything, and I don't seem to get that error message any more now - although I have not done a ton of long distance flights since then to say I have tested conclusively.

So my guidance would be to re flash / re installed everything and then see if you still have the problem or not. good luck.
2021-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules