1967 6 2020-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
George210477
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Anyone experienced that when goes to Albums-it opens for a second that is going black?
Tried with drone connected and disconected...
Now i am reinstalling the app.
On second phone is working (have the app and account on 2 phones as backup).
2020-8-20
Use props
George210477
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Found the answer... If one file is corrupted, seems that Albums just shut down...
LAME!
Pass the problem to Dev dept. to show that file as unavailable, not to close the app.
Until then, just move all video and pics from Dji folder to other and will start.
2020-8-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there George210477. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you have found a way to fix the said issue. I will cascade this to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluations. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-8-21
Use props
George210477
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-21 00:27
Hello there George210477. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you have found a way to fix the said issue. I will cascade this to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluations. Thank you and fly safe always.

Unfortunately after downloading 3gb mobile with Album from drone, h265, again is closing...
Seems that is Not supporting large video after download to phone and it closes the Album... ???? What the hell...
Please fix asap.
Check with Dev Team..
2020-8-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

George210477 Posted at 8-21 02:13
Unfortunately after downloading 3gb mobile with Album from drone, h265, again is closing...
Seems that is Not supporting large video after download to phone and it closes the Album... ???? What the hell...
Please fix asap.

Hi there George210477. I am sorry to know that you are still experiencing this issue. I have already forwarded this issue to the designated DJI department for attention. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-8-24
Use props
djiuser_gEUzsNeMLEYs
New

Ireland

Any update on this? Same thing happening to me for last 2 months. Unable to get into the Dji fly app photo album, just blacks out. Very annoying!
2020-9-25
Use props
djiuser_h8DUyD2nkF4G
New
Flight distance : 48399 ft
United Kingdom

Same issue for me too. Just filmed a short vid, I go to open the album and after a second it just blacks out.. Sad
2020-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules