Footage all deleted after opening DJI editor
564 0 2020-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AllanYip
New

Netherlands

Hi all,

i have big problem. A few days ago i have made a lot of wedding videos using the osmo mobile. I've checked all videos afterwards via the Photos app from Android/Samsung and they were all fine. This morning I opened the DJI Video editor in the DJI Go app. After that the videos were not accessible in the Photos app. A thumbnail was visible but when clicking on it, it told me the video could not be played. After checking using the Files app of Android, I could see the videos, but when clicking on them it told me the file was in a unknown format. I think that the app was showing me cache of the folder and the files where already not available anymore because they were already deleted. A search for files with the mp4 extension did not help as the concerning files could not be found.

Could there be a possibility that the files where marked as hidden, or could they have moved to another folder? And how can it be that opening the DJI editor results in dissapearing videos?

I'm pretty sure I did not accidentally delete the files myself, or did anything else that might trigger a deletion of the files.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Allan
2020-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules