Flight record not showing time, only date
581 3 2020-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PilotSCMavicEnt
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi!

Is there any easy way to show time of flight record when it comes to the smart controller?

My flight record on the smart controller and mavic 2 enterprise are showing the time and date if its the same day im looking. However, if i wait till the next day its only showing the date, and not time. Only way to show time is to sync to DJI GO 4 app and show my flight record there, but it takes time..

Thnx in advance
2020-8-20
Use props
PilotSCMavicEnt
lvl.1

Sweden

Anyone else who has this problem?
2020-9-8
Use props
Old Man Mike
lvl.2
Flight distance : 376050 ft
United States

I had problems with incorrect date and time on my Smart Controller until I switched it to network mode for time setting.  This is assuming that you have network access for the Smart Controller during your flight.  I often use the Personal Hotspot on my iPhone as a WiFi connection for the Smart Controller when I'm flying away from a normal WiFi connection.

Also, you might want to look at AirData as a way to keep records of all your flights.  I have been very impressed with the data provided, especially for keeping an eye on battery health.
2020-9-9
Use props
fansb5a8cfa7
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have the same problem with the smart controller and the M2EA it stores everything apart from take off time. Is there an easy solution? Thank you
2-2 03:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules