Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I am completely disappointed in your attitude towards clients
917 3 2020-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Georgy Gladkov
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35755 ft

Russia

Hello everyone, dear DJI product users

I want to tell you a story about the irresponsible attitude of this company towards its customers

I am completely disappointed with your attitude towards customers, I recently received a response from DJI data analysis. And they completely ignored the data: in the log files you can see: the drone has lost contact with the remote control,
there was no reason for the loss of signal, this is your device's error!
Here's the proof with AirData, you can see everything with your own eyes : https://app.airdata.com/share/DGtVpj

I. Sync your Flight RecordsDJI FLY sync enabled in my iphone

II. Export the Flight Records from DJI Fly APP on your mobile device
link to google drive : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gV8SlilhOBl67ex9vNjKRSWXoLUZHp53?usp=sharing

Please upload all the files to google drive or dropbox and share us an open link.

III. Accident Details
1. DJI Fly App Email Account (associated with this accident):
2. Accident Date and Time: Aug 6th, 2020 03:13PM
3. Accident Location (in details): exact coordinates of the fall - 61.218257, 29.918056
4. Accident Description: I lost my new Mavic Air 2. It happened 3 days ago.
near St. Petersburg, Russia
Bought a week ago from DJI Official Store. (Https://djispb.ru)
It was a mysterious and unexpected loss of signal 100 meters from me.
Takeoff (with a good GPS signal and all safety - according to the instructions)
Was far from the city, good weather, weak wind 4 m / s, flew around the island, took the necessary frames and flew 13% back to the point of the house. 150-200 meters left
The drone was flying over the water in my direction, suddenly lost contact with the remote control.
The remote did not show GPS and compass
and I was trying to do something. But he didn't answer my commands. I tried my best with the controller, but only tried to pick it up and point it to the ground. but there was no more signal - so I didn't even pilot it (soon the connection was completely cut off, and at the last moment I saw, it seemed, the drone landed on the water
I was sailing in a boat, according to the coordinates - where the drone fell into the water and after 10 minutes it disappeared.
IV. Basic Information
1. Serial number of the remove controller :  1WPBH6Q00201CS
2. Full Name: Gladkov Georgy Olegovich
3. Contact Number: +79313357052 +79503074566
4. Shipping Address: PR-T DAL`NEVOSTOCHNYY,
D. 30, KORP. 1, KV. 190,
G. SANKT-PETERBURG,
NEVSKIY R-N,
OBL. LENINGRADSKAYA,
193230, RUSSIAN FEDERATION.

5. Proof of purchase:  Bought a week ago from DJI Official Store. (Https://djispb.ru) dealer in russia
I will attach a photo of the receipt

2020-8-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Georgy. We're truly sorry to have read your frustrations. I have pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum account. We'll formally seek the attention of the higher level team for further assistance.

Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-8-21
Use props
Georgy Gladkov
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35755 ft

Russia

DJI Diana Posted at 8-21 06:57
Hi, Georgy. We're truly sorry to have read your frustrations. I have pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum account. We'll formally seek the attention of the higher level team for further assistance.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Thank you for your feedback. We hope For your help.
We are saddened by the previous response from the technical support operator. Pilot error cannot be related to signal loss.
Our friend in a similar situation about the loss of signal. He received high-quality service and he have got back the drone. Those operators were sympathetic.
We are under the same case and hope to get the same service.
Otherwise, we will contact the other managers of the organization.

We are looking forward for your answer.
2020-8-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Georgy Gladkov Posted at 8-22 08:26
Thank you for your feedback. We hope For your help.
We are saddened by the previous response from the technical support operator. Pilot error cannot be related to signal loss.
Our friend in a similar situation about the loss of signal. He received high-quality service and he have got back the drone. Those operators were sympathetic.

You have nothing to worry, Georgy. As previously mentioned, we've sought the attention of the higher-level team for further assistance. They'll contact you via phone/email that is under your case information provided.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding, Georgy.
2020-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules