Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GEO zones in España . Zonas GEO
560 4 2020-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jose Arroyo
lvl.1
Spain

Hola, si estoy en una zona LER de color naranja (zona con acceso restringido al vuelo de aeronaves) y me pide que pulse para poder volar pero haciéndome responsable de lo que ocurrió ¿que significa exactamente eso? cuando vuelo donde sea siempre seré responsable de lo que ocurra o no?  eso quiere decir que si me deja lo estoy haciendo legalmente pero que vuele con cuidado (autorizado) o me esta diciendo que me deja volar pero estoy cometiendo una ilegalidad.  Muchas gracias.
Hola, si estoy en una zona LER naranja (zona con acceso restringido al vuelo de aviones) y me pide que presione para poder volar pero haciéndome responsable de lo que sucede, ¿qué significa eso exactamente? Cuando vuelo a cualquier parte, ¿siempre seré responsable de lo que pase o no? Eso quiere decir que si me dejas, lo estoy haciendo legalmente pero volar con cuidado (autorizado) o me estás diciendo que me dejas volar pero estoy cometiendo una ilegalidad. Muchas gracias.

2020-8-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello, if I am in an orange LER zone (zone with restricted access to the flight of aircraft) and it asks me to press to be able to fly but making me responsible for what happened, what exactly does that mean? When I fly anywhere, will I always be responsible for what happens or not? That means that if you let me, I am doing it legally but to fly carefully (authorized) or you are telling me that you let me fly but I am committing an illegality. Thank you very much. Hello, if I am in an orange LER zone (zone with restricted access to the flight of airplanes) and you ask me to press to be able to fly but taking responsibility for what happens, what does that mean exactly? When I fly anywhere, will I always be responsible for what happens or not? That means that if you let me, I am doing it legally but fly carefully (authorized) or you are telling me that you let me fly but I am committing an illegality. Thank you very much.
2020-8-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This means that you acknowledge that you have the appropriate permission to fly in that zone.
2020-8-25
Use props
Jose Arroyo
lvl.1
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 8-25 01:34
This means that you acknowledge that you have the appropriate permission to fly in that zone.

No termino de entenderlo , me lo puedes explicar: Cuando le digo que asumo la responsabilidad está autorizandome el organismo oficial y Dji a volar? .Muchas gracias

I can't quite understand it, can you explain it to me: When I tell him that I assume responsibility, is the official body and Dji authorizing me to fly? .Thank you very much
2020-8-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jose Arroyo Posted at 8-25 01:44
No termino de entenderlo , me lo puedes explicar: Cuando le digo que asumo la responsabilidad está autorizandome el organismo oficial y Dji a volar? .Muchas gracias

I can't quite understand it, can you explain it to me: When I tell him that I assume responsibility, is the official body and Dji authorizing me to fly? .Thank you very much

No,  You're confirming that you have appropriate permission from the local authorities and that way DJI cannot be held liable.  Usually you would need to contact the local ATC tower but locations vary.
2020-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules