Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight data on Android not being saved with Imperial units.
953 8 2020-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fert
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222516 ft
United States

Hello, really enjoying my Ma2. Having a blast trying out all the settings.

I've changed my flight data units to "imperial" in the aircraft settings menu, and while flying, everything looks fine...my readings are in feet and mph.

But, when I open the app on my Android phone to see the recorded flight data, the data is saved in metric form. (I also have an iPad that I use to fly, and it actually does save the data in imperial form.)

So, It appears that the Android app needs a little update with the flight data saving.

Just wanted to point that out. If there's a better place to post this, I'll be happy to move it.

Thanks.

2020-8-21
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

the data is saved in metric form
Perhaps where you are looking is displaying in metric, but the actual data is saved in metric and imperial units.
2020-8-21
Use props
Fert
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222516 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 8-21 16:48
the data is saved in metric form
Perhaps where you are looking is displaying in metric, but the actual data is saved in metric and imperial units.

Yes, the saved flight data on my Android under the flight data center is being displayed in metric with no option to change it, even though I chose imperial in the flight settings.

By contrast, my iPad displays the saved flight data correctly, in imperial units...the way I set it.
2020-8-21
Use props
djiuser_UrnUdoDdkj2l
lvl.1
Flight distance : 404547 ft
United States

I noticed the same thing and came here to report it.
2020-11-3
Use props
djiuser_FYsoWJI0IwSn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7829068 ft
United States

Fert Posted at 2020-8-21 19:04
Yes, the saved flight data on my Android under the flight data center is being displayed in metric with no option to change it, even though I chose imperial in the flight settings.

By contrast, my iPad displays the saved flight data correctly, in imperial units...the way I set it.

I have the same problem plz help me  tell me how to fix the problem lloydparsells@gmail.com
2021-11-16
Use props
djiuser_FYsoWJI0IwSn
lvl.3
United States

Fert Posted at 2020-8-21 19:04

I have  a problem with the flight data center i get metric  an I want imperial  i go to settings an go to control >units >imperial  an still  get  metric  help me
.....lloydparsells@gmail.com
2021-12-6
Use props
djiuser_FYsoWJI0IwSn
lvl.3
United States

I have the same problem plz help me lloydparsells@gmail.com
2022-1-1
Use props
djiuser_fsrNaZm80rM5
New
Flight distance : 7247 ft
United States

Same issue here as well, please offer a fix. Thank you!
2022-1-1
Use props
beermat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 615958 ft
United States

Same issue here. Whilst flying, Fly App on Android shows flight information in imperial as selected in settings, but in the Profile flight summary information and in the "Flight Data Center", it shows metric.
2022-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules