Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI repair service is on the ball
583 1 2020-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vic in PA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219081 ft
United States

I had sent in my 3 week old, 5-6 hours of flight time, Air 2 because of no video showing on the mobile device, gimbal speed and smoothness settings for yaw and pitch showed n/a, and then a downward sensor error. This normally occurred after the first battery for an approximate 20 minute flight. After turning everything off, install fully charged battery, and upon restart, no video. Let it sit for an hour and I could get another one battery flight. It arrived in California on Thursday, unboxed Friday morning, and received an email later Friday that the "aircraft core board module" will be replaced. I wonder if this was an overheat problem but I never received a warning and I could hear the fan running. Other than it took 7 days to get to California from Pennsylvania, the DJI repair personnel are working fast. The email advised 1-6 days for the repair and then it starts its 7 day trip back. I'll be glad to have it back and to fly again. Many thanks to the people working to keep our drones in the air.

2020-8-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Vic, glad to know everything went smoothly and we much appreciate your kind words about our repair service, which gave us motivation and confidence to keep moving, please feel free to let us know if you have any concern, we are always here to help.
2020-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules