Controller weird sound and turns off automatically
468 6 2020-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drakstera
New
Flight distance : 38291 ft
United Kingdom

[RESOLVED] Contacted Argos and told me to go inside the store where I collected the drone, spoke with the customer service and the manager when I got there and they gave me a brand new one without having to wait to check what's the problem with the drone, which I'm really thankful of.

Hi, I got my drone like 10 days ago, have made 2 hours already and it was working without a problem.
Today I tried to fly with it and noticed that the controller stops working while I was flying the drone.
I tried to charge it but it shows that it has full battery, I tried to power it on and fly it again but now the remove doesn't even turn on and makes weird sound like 'bzzzz' from the speakers, does someone have an idea what it could be and what I have to do about the warranty. I bought the drone from 'Argos' not direct from DJI, who do I have to contact for warranty? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaccyZAJIlE
2020-8-21
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha drakstera,

That sounds like a bummer!  Usually the first step is to contact Argos and ask for instructions.  Then if they send you to DJI, DJI will know that you had a problem with an Argos distribution of their product.  Also, if so, Argos will send you to the appropriate DJI Service Center if they do not handle it themselves.  This helps with DJI quality control.

Hope this helps!

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-8-22
Use props
drakstera
New
Flight distance : 38291 ft
United Kingdom

Cetacean Posted at 8-22 02:19
Aloha drakstera,

That sounds like a bummer!  Usually the first step is to contact Argos and ask for instructions.  Then if they send you to DJI, DJI will know that you had a problem with an Argos distribution of their product.  Also, if so, Argos will send you to the appropriate DJI Service Center if they do not handle it themselves.  This helps with DJI quality control.

Thank you so much for the reply I managed to contact Argos and they told me to go inside the store where I collected the drone, spoke with the customer service and the manager when I got there and they gave me a brand new one without having to wait to check what's the problem with the drone, which I'm really thankful of.
2020-8-22
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

drakstera Posted at 8-22 08:06
Thank you so much for the reply I managed to contact Argos and they told me to go inside the store where I collected the drone, spoke with the customer service and the manager when I got there and they gave me a brand new one without having to wait to check what's the problem with the drone, which I'm really thankful of.

Aloha drakstera,

Wow!  That is good news!  Congratulations.

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-8-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there drakstera. I am sorry to know that you had an issue with the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Mini before and it is great to know that the issue has already been resolved. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-8-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bought mine from Argos too and they were great.
2020-8-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I bought my MA2 from Argos back in May - the only store where I could physically collect it in person on the same day (due to Covid-19) and I got a 6% discount so paid £892 for the flymore combo then got a 4th battery for free with my DJI credits
2020-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules