Mavic mini controller not charging
495 3 2020-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
el yaguarete
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

I bought my Mavic mini in April. Flew it twice. No more than 15 minutes and put it away. After a couple of weeks I tried to fly it again and found the control was not working. Battery dead. Weird as i had flew it only 15 minutes. I tried to charge it, the 4 leds would turn on, but the controller would not charge.

I called the official Amazon seller in UAE and they took care to send it back under warranty. After waiting the remote for 3 weeks, the seller calls me and tells me the remote is back. Fetched it and made a flight test. Remote was full and it worked great. After 5 minutes, I put it away. 2 weeks later when I opened the drone again, I found myself exactly with the same issue. I just called the sales guy and he told me he would send it back for repair. Great that he takes responsibility but I have not been able yet to use my done properly since I bought it.

I chose DJI AS I was supposed to be buying good quality.. Can't I just get a new controller and DJI take care of this crappy one? I shouldn't be loosing other 3 weeks  without the drone.
2020-8-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi el yaguarete, we sincerely sorry for that case happened. You are recommended to send it back to DJI official repair center for a thorough diagnosis, kindly please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case, we'll do our best to help this out. Thanks.
2020-8-22
Use props
el yaguarete
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Hi Natalia, i have already left my remote AGAIN to the seller dronexpert_uae in Amazone at Dubai. You should have run those analysis the first time. My expectation is that you give me a new and working remote and you keep mine for your analysis and improvement process. I want to fly my drone, and i have lost another weekend I had planned for making shots...

I will contact the service anyway but not sure how they can help me other than through the seller
2020-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

el yaguarete Posted at 8-23 00:04
Hi Natalia, i have already left my remote AGAIN to the seller dronexpert_uae in Amazone at Dubai. You should have run those analysis the first time. My expectation is that you give me a new and working remote and you keep mine for your analysis and improvement process. I want to fly my drone, and i have lost another weekend I had planned for making shots...

I will contact the service anyway but not sure how they can help me other than through the seller

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. If you have sent it back to the dealer, then the dealer will help you ship it back to the DJI for service via dealer system, there will be a case number that starts with " CAS-"   for the dealer. If it is convenient, kindly please contact your dealer to know the case number so we can help to keep an eye on the case. Thanks.
2020-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules