Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What's my case status?
1549 4 2020-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_LeP9TwjoWr1l
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60112 ft
United States

I opened a case last weekend. In the description I wrote: "Lost my Mavic Mini today. I don't have the actual drone. Do I just have to buy a new one? I lost the drone, battery, and sd card."

I bought the DJI Care Refresh, but I have heard stories and read that without the drone you can't get a replacement. But then I had a glimmer of hope when I got an email saying:
"The unfortunate incident that occurred to your aircraft has been confirmed as a warranty case according to our data analysis." and that "If the aircraft cannot be recovered, we would like to offer you a replacement, Mavic Mini (without the remote controller and battery charger)."

So I reply with my mailing address as requested and then log in to the DJI Support site and pay the $40 deductible. I'm thinking that maybe because it was a fly away and the drone hit a bridge and is somewhere in the bottom of the Chicago River they determined some sort of malfuntion or warranty case that wouldn't make me send the now gone drone. Then they have sent me a UPS label and when I checked the status of the case it says when they receieve the device they will send a replacement.
Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 12.39.01 PM copy.png
2020-8-22
Use props
djiuser_LeP9TwjoWr1l
lvl.1
United States

2020-8-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thank you for your inquiry. I've pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum account.

We'll seek and notify the proper team for updates. Thank you for your patience.
2020-8-22
Use props
djiuser_LeP9TwjoWr1l
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-22 11:12
Hi, thank you for your inquiry. I've pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum account.

We'll seek and notify the proper team for updates. Thank you for your patience.

any updates would be appreciated. Thank you. and if a replacement drone is not being sent, a refund of the deductible would be appreciated, also.
2020-8-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_LeP9TwjoWr1l Posted at 8-22 11:33
any updates would be appreciated. Thank you. and if a replacement drone is not being sent, a refund of the deductible would be appreciated, also.

Noted on that. We'll relay it with the proper team for your option. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
2020-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules